• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallooooo!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2014
    Hi everybody!!! I'm Manuel and i'm italian, i'm tring to learn english, so sorry if i don't speak good!!!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Daw, it's okay; we don't mind it one bit! In fact, I see that you are pretty easy to understand so don't worry about your English one bit! In any case, welcome to the forums, Manuel, and it's really nice to meet you on this wonderful day!

Sooo, I hope that something in this forum have caught your eye; for example, we have many pokemon boards for you to choose from, ranging from XY - Pokemon Clubs - Pokemon General, so, have a look at them if you have the time! We also have many other fabulous boards like Video Games, Emulation & ROM Hacking, and the Chit Chat Cafe, which are all really fun boards to check out and meet loads of people too. So, have at you! We are thrilled that you have joined our forums as I see that you're pretty energetic, and we'd love to see that excitment in the forums! <3

So thank you, and have a wonderful stay! If you have any questions about anything, you're free to ask in our Questions board, or you can ask a member of the staff team, or any one of our wonderful members for assistance too! And you're more than welcome to leave me a VM or PM anytime you wanna talka bout stuff too. Hope to see you again! c:

Years
    I'm sure your English is totally fine so no worries, as Aura said - lots of people don't speak it well and end up learning here as you'll primarily be speaking English to other people. Hooray for free practice. ♥ Welcome to the forum yes!

If you have time be sure to tell us about yourself so we can get to know you more, Manuel. That's always recommended to see what we all have in common besides just loving Pokemon and would certainly assist in making those first few friends. How long've you been into Pokemon? Have a favorite game or type? And do you have X/Y? Just some things to help start you off.

Anyways, be sure to read the rules before posting around to ensure you understand how everything works! :> That'll help you get better acquainted with this place and get the hang of things. Don't be scared to contact someone for help, either, as we're all quite friendly. See you around. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    English-speaking forums like PC are better ways to learn the language easily. I've seen new members like you who joined with very little knowledge of the language, but they've grown to learn as they grow here on PC. I hope you do stick around here, it's a wonderful place not only to grow and learn English but to meet outstanding friends that love Pokemon as much as you do.

With that, I welcome you to PC! I'm sure you will love it here. As the two moderators above me mentioned, there's a lot of places where you'll want to explore. My recommendations are the Pokemon XY section and the Chit Chat Cafe, both are great places to meet new friends and get to know peeps with interests!

Don't hesitate to shoot me a message if you want a friend to talk to! And ask questions should you have any, as we're also pretty helpful too! Have fun!!

Back