• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloween Costume Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Hey guys! To celebrate Halloween, Chit Chat & Polls will be holding a costume contest that will run into the weekend, Eastern Time. The rules are simple!

Rules!

• All one has to do to enter this contest is post up a picture of themselves with their costume. It does not necessarily have to be your Halloween Costume, cosplay outfits are welcome as well. The judges wish you'd use costumes from this year, but there is technically no rule against older costumes. Just be warned that you might not win the Best Costume category, but you might win one of the lesser titles!
    • Your submission must include a picture of you in your costume (duh) and a small description of what you are would also be nice!

The Titles Up for Grabs*

• Best Costume Overall:
    • Cutest Costume:
    • Most Badass Costume:
    • Best Hair/Makeup:
    • Best use of props/accessories:
    • Most Creative
    *More categories are subject to appear with the influx of pictures!

If he has time, Andy/Shining Raichu and I will judge the costumes. This is mostly a feel good thread, all in the name of the Halloween Spirit, but I will attempt to have participatory emblems, and I intend on creating a custom emblem for who ever wins Best Costume.

Let's see those costumes, and Happy Halloween!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Here to confirm that since I work 9-5 tomorrow and after that I have the weekend off, yes I do have time to help judge and shall be here with bells on :P

Years
  • Halloween Costume Contest

I'll just go with the costume I wore to the Expo. Not really Halloween or anything but yeah. A captain from the Imperial Army in Valkyria Chronicles aka a Nazi.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    fjldsjflds might as well since I actually dressed up.

Spoiler:

If I have to explain what I am then you should probably leave this forum and never come back. Tried to get the tail to show in the picture with ... mild succession. You can't see it but I'm also wearing a little ribbon around my neck so it wasn't bare so I may or may not take another picture dunno yet.

Years
  • fjldsjflds might as well since I actually dressed up.

Spoiler:

If I have to explain what I am then you should probably leave this forum and never come back. Tried to get the tail to show in the picture with ... mild succession. You can't see it but I'm also wearing a little ribbon around my neck so it wasn't bare so I may or may not take another picture dunno yet.

Hey there cutie pie ;3 lemme see your little tail ;D

Can I submit my ninja costume from the summer? I really am too busy to do anything else XD also I must dig it up from somewhere.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Spoiler:

So far I vote Peaches. Peaches for the win.

I didn't have the chance to dress up this Halloween. Yeah, I know I'm boring. -~-

Dipu, what was your's?

Years
  • Hehehe time to widen out the competition...

Spoiler:

I'm a time travelling ninja with longer hair :P I enjoy returning to August afternoons ;D

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Aha, and that is what pretty much killed this thread, lack of entries.

After talking about it with Chase (sorry Andy, stupid timezones!), we decided it'd be best to not declare a winner, since the pool of contestants is too small to be able to fairly judge. Especially since the few that have entered are simply fantastic.

So yeah, there is no winner for this due to lack of participants. Sorry guys, don't eat me. D: Hope you all had a happy Halloween!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back