• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hamtaro

blitzbear

aprentice breeder(maybe crazy)
    Years
    any remebr that show i used to watch it lots as a kid. i still have the toys im wondering if anyone else likes the show been a long time since i last saw an episode on tv be cool if they started playing it again

Assolute-Amore

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    Years
    Hamtaro was so cute! ^_^ I still have the Halloween toys they gave out at Burger King a while back.. and plushies, too. =D

Years
    XD Hataro was awesome. I had always hopped that they would release it on DVD in the UK but there has been no luck yet from what I can see. I really did love this anime though, it was so simple and fun and it always use to cheer me up after I came home from school ^_^ This was a good and proper childrens anime =D

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Moral of the children's show was to teach teamwork.

I remember seeing it a few times, and I don't presently remember anything specific that happened; but still, those were the good days of anime actually existing here...

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Oh, my gosh I haven't seen that show in ages. XD I used to adore that show. I have a Hamtaro stuffed animal actually. : 3 It always used to cheer me up when I was sad. It was so cute. Hamtaro for the win~

Back