• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday 22sa!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Too bad... the secret slipped and this won't be as good as it is supposed to be... either way i did do the game as i promised ^_^

Where to download this game?
    -hop on to MSN, and just see either Dizzy or I for the game. The best way to do this after trying to figure this out for 3 hours is just to msn the whole game...
    my email: [email protected]
    (contact me anytime you want as long as i'm "online")

unzip the file after you got it through MSN. click on the RPG.RT.exe to start playing. If you're missing that file ask for it from Dakota, Dizzy, Q Man or I (or any other ppl with RM2K) and you're set to play!

Game- FAQ

Q: So how do i move around? Buttons?
    A: Press "z" as the confirm button, with the arrow pad to move around. Press F12 to immediately escape from the game (do that if there's an infinite loop error)

Q: How is this related to 22sa's bday? i don't get it...
    A: Play til the end please...

Q: How come this member appears so much more often than me??
    A: You appear more often depending on how much different part of the
    forum you post in. Diversify your area of posting, and you'll appear
    more frequently...

Q: How come i'm not in this!!
    A: you either didn't PM me, or you only post in a section of PC that i didn't
    include into the game...

Q: Help! I never played a RPG before! What if i die?
    A: Don't worry you can't die... you will finish the game and 22sa will have a happy birthday either way you want to look at it

Q: I failed to save "so and so" in the game... now what?
    A: They don't affect the game at all. They are simply simple sidequests... just think of them as "points". (afterall this game only skim through the most simple basic functions out of the many rm2k is capable of. Nothing complicated is involved)

Q: Can you do one for my bday later?
    A: No... i realized that any similar games like this will take another 40 hours... unless your bday is near a long weekend or a holiday, you have no chance of getting one like this... plus to make one of these things i have to know you pretty well first to know what to put in it...

Known bugs list:
    -sinking 22sa bug (hardcoded... can't be fixed)
    -music bug (very soft music suddenly... according to Q Man it's hardcoded as well)
    -title screen is empty? (well i can't draw... so i just have a blank one for now)

Last edited:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Great Frostweaver ^_^.... My birthday is on a long weekend ^_^..... Did you put the En_Rtp ... so that people without RM2k could play it?

PokeTrainerCarol

I dunno...I'm not allowed to install anything on the computer...:'( and too bad the secret stopped being a secret >_>

anyway,
    Happy Birthday 22sa!!

Years
    PokeTrainerCarol said:
    I dunno...I'm not allowed to install anything on the computer...:'( and too bad the secret stopped being a secret >_>

anyway,
    Happy Birthday 22sa!!
    I'm not allowed to install anything on my home computer too so I just installed on my laptop :D :P

PokeTrainerCarol

Well the problem here is that I don't have my own computer...:P :(

So I'll just have to wish 22sa a happy happy happy birthday and hear what you people say about the game... ^_^

Years
    In my laptop I download/install what I want, even things that my parents wouldn't want me to do (no not that). Although the school does do surprise check ups.

On a more on-topic note, I can't wait for the game...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    k try this new online storage...

www.streamload.com

username: frostweaver
    password: pokecommunity

there's 5 files there (one 9 mb one, which the yahoo briefcase doesn't have). Place them all in one folder. Unzip the zipped files and use the setup.exe. It should work this time (you can never be so sure...)

if things go wrong again then... i'll just try to fix it again.

Jessica

Sweet Little Darling
    Years
    Errrr... I still can't download it..

Sorry, but this function is disabled until you either verify your email address or subscribe to Streamload.

We sent you an email confirmation when you first signed up, but you haven't clicked the link in that email to verify your address yet.

Your email address: [email protected][Change Email Address] Send me another verification email:[Send Verification Email]

Years
    Jessica said:
    Errrr... I still can't download it..

Sorry, but this function is disabled until you either verify your email address or subscribe to Streamload.

We sent you an email confirmation when you first signed up, but you haven't clicked the link in that email to verify your address yet.

Your email address: [email protected][Change Email Address] Send me another verification email:[Send Verification Email]
    All you have to do is change the email and and tell them to send you another verification email. It worked for me and it's 34% percent finish downloading.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    try again now Jessica... since Latiosspud vertified email it should work now. (btw i believe you did make an appearnace 2 times in the game ^^)

Jessica

Sweet Little Darling
    Years
    I still get the message.

Back