• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday 22sa!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    a lot more problem that i imagined...

*uploads RTG.RT.exe on streamload accounts*

the rtg.rt.exe missing thing is rather well known for RM2K... it's a common bug

EDIT: wow... so much download htat i can't even upload

ask anyone with RM2K (me, dizzy, dakota, Q Man) on MSN and we'll be happy to send you this several KB file to you

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I don't have time to download this, seeing that I'm going to school now... >_>;;; Anyway... Happy Birthday, 22sa! >_< XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    I don't have time to download this, seeing that I'm going to school now... >_>;;; Anyway... Happy Birthday, 22sa! >_< XD
    Hai, jya ne, come home safe! lol jk, thanx. :P

So.... this game took 40 whole hours to make? :\ That's almost like how much time I spend on the computer each week x_x;; I can't wait to play it than! It'll be my first game since I don't know when lol!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Well, i guess im a little late to the party! *gets out chips, dip, and Coke* well, i woulda got ya a present but im flat broke! ^_^ anyway! happy birthday buddy!

^_^ Happy Birthday 22sa! ^_^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    i know about kamain as it got RTP (basic)... but the problem is that i also added to RTP (every single Pokemon thing about the game is new to the basic RTP package from kamain) so... it'll take forever for Dizzy alone to drag out every single file new to the RTP (which is at least 40 some)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    i suppose there is no easier way than msn... i'll help out (contact me through msn for dl... i won't sleep yet for quite a while)

*updates 1st post*

Back