• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday 22sa!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    Oh well... x_x;;; I have no idea how to play this, can anyone tell me how? x_x;;;

(BTW, do I appear in this too? n_n;;; )
    You basically talk to everybody, read all the signs, and try to catch the spammers. ^-^;; It's fun and yes you appear in the game too, so does your brother lol. :P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    it shouldn't be a hard game. You can't die from it first of all. You don't even have to save everyone (just a lower "score" at the end)... a great introduction to any RPG kind of... you get to feel the RPG atmosphere and some basic functions in RPG (like talk to EVERYONE)

22sa

Years
    frostweaver said:
    it shouldn't be a hard game. You can't die from it first of all. You don't even have to save everyone (just a lower "score" at the end)... a great introduction to any RPG kind of... you get to feel the RPG atmosphere and some basic functions in RPG (like talk to EVERYONE)
    lol, I couldn't save orange*berry. :D :P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    orange*berry's key is hidden... i thought i dropped hints on where already using Kayleigh...

Jessica

Sweet Little Darling
    Years
    What?! NO! I never got to play the game. It says it's missing tall7. I reintalled the runtime files and the game so many times that I gave up.

Help me!

22sa

Years
    Jessica said:
    What?! NO! I never got to play the game. It says it's missing tall7. I reintalled the runtime files and the game so many times that I gave up.

Help me!
    tall7 is a seperate file, you have to download it and put it in your Charset folder. :P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    i listed the tall7 problem already on the first post. it is a missing file (that is not needed by the game only runs everything if all of the RTP files are present). MSN me or other ppl who has the game for tall7. Stick it in your charset and it will be fine then.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    hmm... i tried to send you the 3 missing files (you'll be missing water2, wormhole and image8) through MSN but now you suddenly got the same problem as Kairi
    -the following invitation cannot be sent

i don't know... maybe someone else sending it to you may work...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    it may not be firewall... Kairi experimented with firewalls and stuff, but it only turns out to bust her computer by quite a bit...

maybe through alternative online chatting devices they can send the file to you... or we can send it to the computer Haruka is on right now and both of you can watch it together or something...

Jessica

Sweet Little Darling
    Years
    My sister installed the RPM2k Addon Pack. Now it works but it still does the same thing.

Now it's missing AshMisty, PokemonRSRoxanne, Water4, Ff3.

I am missing too many files! Eek!

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    This is strange... I got the game from Dizzy, and after I open it it tells me "Can not open file expresion"

Grrr... >"<

22sa

Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    This is strange... I got the game from Dizzy, and after I open it it tells me "Can not open file expresion"

Grrr... >"<
    That's weird, it could be the wrong file.

Back