• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday 22sa!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    latiosspud said:
    ****!!!!!!! There was an error and I had to start again from the start... :(
    LOL, I'm recieving it through MSN right now, can't wait to see what it's like ^-^;;;;;;;; :P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    latiosspud said:
    Yeah, you heard what the man said, only me... :laugh: :P

it's ironic how you're getting the game from him... as Dizzy did kill you in the beta test lol (not exactly killed let's say failed to save you)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    and seems like our dear mod (or known as a hostage in the game) Kairi can't exactly get it through msn... wonder if there's any crazy online storage that allows 32 mb item storage ^_^;;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Free? Lol. I'll end up seeing it someday I hope, maybe someone with an obscene amount of space'll host it for me. In the mean time, how does everybody like it? ^_^; Or are we 'supposed to discuss it?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    most ppl don't have it yet... they're afraid of me probably as i'm just plain weird... but if they ask for it through msn then i'll just send it to them...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'll MSN you Frosty...actually, I already sent an MSN massage by the time I posted this...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    the very first post for this thread basically answers the question (i edit that post all the time to answer technical difficulty questions as much as possible)

22sa

Years
    Heh. ^-^;; I haven't finished the game yet but it's looking great! I like the rain and all the animated PC members <-- Best Feature!!!! ^-^;; I think Kayleigh and latiosspud were most well done. Ha! Beats going to that stupid party my mom told me to goto 10x! ^-^;; frostweaver is the best!!!!! :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P @.@;;;;;;;;; LOL ^-^;;

22sa

Years
    Here's a screen shot. ^-^

Happy Birthday 22sa!

(Kayleigh left, latiospud - this one's done best I think - right) :P

Oohh, here's another one! ^-^

Happy Birthday 22sa!

(Kairi left, frostweaver bottom)

:P

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I think there's a way to distribute it without the RTP, so that people can still play it... I have a tute somewhere on my home computer *has hundreds of saved RM2K tutes*. Oh yeah, and happy birthday 22sa, you are now certifiably ancient.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Oh well... x_x;;; I have no idea how to play this, can anyone tell me how? x_x;;;

(BTW, do I appear in this too? n_n;;; )

Back