• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday Lily~

Years
    One may ask, "Why so early?" There is no "early" when excitement seeps into your mind with the thought of greeting one of your dear and great friends a small "Happy Birthday" or surprising her with gifts. Whereas the excitement refuses my mind of comfort, the gregarious gaiety that is pervading my body, eradicating what I have left of my small patience. Discarding the good virtue, and hoping no other fool shall cross my path in creating a thread of the same message, I quickly hammered my trembling cold fingers on this keyboard, greeting my dear Lily a very, very happy birthday.

Lily, the person whom I share many fond memories with, and whose quaint imagination always delighted me with colorful and spontaneous conversations (There are too many moments to discuss about, dearest sister, and I leave one of those nostalgic conversations to handle the reminiscing.), celebrates her fifteenth birthday this twentieth day of the eleventh month.

In the eyes of many, Lily is an inspiration, her demeanor apart from everyone else's, and her amazing writing skills still looked up by many in awe. Although humble, I hopefully wish that she realizes how she changed many people who seek comfort in her presence, or simply be the friend that lifts you from the chasms of misery.

So all I can say for now is Happy Birthday Lily! There are too many things about you to talk about… but I guess I won't be able to fit it all in here.

Happy Birthday Lily!

(Dear sister, I hope this lifts you from your pessimism… :o)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    *burns all Fire Emblem files in his computer*

And Lily, clear your C-Drive junkie already to make some... space. You will desperately need to do that unless you're willing to sacrifice some quality about it.

It's an omen that Niko's specialty is to steal birthday threads from both of us o_O; I just realized...

Years
    Why dearest Frostweaver, I clearly made a promise to dearest sister that I shall make her birthday thread. I won't allow anyone else to take up the chance and just break my promise like that. :o

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Why dearest Frostweaver, I clearly made a promise to dearest sister that I shall make her birthday thread. I won't allow anyone else to take up the chance and just break my promise like that. :o

Beat you to that promise one year ago >O

Lily from last year's Frosty bday thread said:
    sdfjlaks;jfd;lafjsaldk;fjsdalk;aiohtgowerfa;lskjfslkad;jfask;ljfalk;fjowieutoqpvxznvxxz;cvjdsjthgas;jf;aklsjfa;ls

I wanted to make this thread ;o;
    (or something to this degree)

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Ah..thanks, you two. Makes me feel a whole lot blessed and grateful to have friends like these. Truly, I appreciate it..plus, it made me feel a lot happier about my birthday! ~

Is the file that big, Frosty? Eh...I'm sure there's space. I don't download many things, aside from Ragnarok. :x

And on a slightly more random note:

Happy Birthday Lily~

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    -bounces into the thread- Happy, happy birthday, Lily~! :D! May your day be filled with wonderful surprises and happyful people...and cake, if you like it. Because some people don't like cake. I fail to see why, since it's like, so good and stuff. They just don't like it...or they are allergic to to it or something of the sort. But I'll end my cake rant now, it's rather pointless, ne? xD;

Even though I hardly know you, I hope that will change over time. :3
    Once again, happy birthday!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    that picture = divine sign from the above that I win for the night ^^

*happy*

Yes it is that big... You are looking at around 200mb... or somewhere around there, plus or minus 100mb o.O;

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Aw..thanks, Ms. Vocalist. I didn't eat cake yet, but I hope I will. Those pretty cream ones with fruit toppings. :x I also hope we get to know each other more! Thank you! ^_^

And..Frosty..200mb is going to kill me. The biggest file I have so far is only 1.5mb. o_x;

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Happy Birthday Ms. Lily...
    Don't be upset, but instead, "s m i l e"

Naminé~

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Lily!!! <3
    You probably remember me from about February or so...=]
    Anyways..happy birthday <3 Hope you have a great 15th birthday :3

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Yep, you know I couldn't miss this thread, Lily. .-.

Happy Birthday, of course!!! 8D

And you should know that in my country your birthday will be over in about 10 minutes. :o Hope you had a wonderful day today and ate a lot of cake, but most importantly, I hope you saved a piece for me. :D But knowing you, such a task would probably be impossible. :P At least you thought of me while you were eating it right? ^^;

Yep, and I gotta thank you for sharing the little you do with me about yourself and all the 'nothings' and 'neverminds' you cared to offer me. x3 As for your 'present' -- if you can even call it that -- It's been a while since I wrote anything, so you'll have to excuse me if the birthday story is a little cheesy. XD;

*shrugs*

Better than nothing, right?

Happy Birthday again. May you have many more without worrying about growing old.

Slickest Regards,

Krafty Quill~

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    I swear Kraft...a congrats over MSN is enough. Oh well...I don't really mind posting here.

Happy happy birthday Lils~ I really don't remember how we met but I know that we shared many different moments (both happy and sad =P) and got to know each other a lot better. I s'pose that you could say my experiences with you are unforgettable, non?

Happy birthday again, Lily~ And I hoped you liked that fic (who knows, you might've changed your opinion overnight? xD)

Xicer

World's Greatest
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022
    Happy Birthday and hope you have a good one.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Happy birthday, Lily-san~ :3

May your day be blessed with joy, and lots and lots of pretty ponies! x)

*pretty pony confetti*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I was planning to reply to this earlier, but this morning I had to babysit my little brother, and as soon as my mom got off work she decided that she wanted to go to town to do some shopping. Needless to say, we were gone all day, and this is the only chance I've had so far to wish you a Happy Birthday, as well as give you your gift. XD Eh... sorry it's late!

As if anyone actually wanted to read that.

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Lily! I know that you've already said that it probably hasn't been the best one you've had so far, but I hope that all of that will change and get much better. ^_^ It will--you've just got to help by making the best of it!

Since I've never been as good with words like you are, I won't continue ranting about anything else... I just wanted to leave an extra message here for you to read. I hope that it helps to make your day a little happier. You've inspired me in many ways, and I'm very thankful that I've been able to know you. Please always continue to be the sweet and pure Christian girl that you are now! ♥ People like you are so hard to find these days. Even though we haven't had many chances to talk, I've always felt comfortable reading any messages from you. :3

Years
    Hey, Lileh. Happy birthday!

I couldn't get online yesterday... Sorry I wasn't here on your b-day :x (And, no, I wasn't playing videogames)

Anyway, hope you got my humble present. (I hope you liked it, too~)

>>

<<

Stay happy, please~? ^________^

Back