• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hardest Boss?

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Gotta be the boss after Cirno from Touhou 6: Embodiment of the Scarlett Devil.
    SO
    MUCH
    HEALTH

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    FFXIII bosses are pretty hard, ODIN WAS LIKE IMPOSSIBLE

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Devil Survivor boss battles. The Bel demons are always immortal! You couldn't hit Beldr with anything except for normal attack, Belial has the flames of death, then Jezebel's the lava stage of doom, then Belberith's stinkin' swarm that will drain your energy and make new monster, and Belzaboul that regenerates HP and MP after every battle, can attack ANYWHERE and is strong against EVERYTHING! Then the Bel tower, like, wtf !

Years
    Devil Survivor boss battles. The Bel demons are always immortal! You couldn't hit Beldr with anything except for normal attack, Belial has the flames of death, then Jezebel's the lava stage of doom, then Belberith's stinkin' swarm that will drain your energy and make new monster, and Belzaboul that regenerates HP and MP after every battle, can attack ANYWHERE and is strong against EVERYTHING! Then the Bel tower, like, wtf !
    haha, I couldn't even get far enough in that game, so I gave up early.

I don't see what people are complaining about Dullahan in Golden Sun 2 for... Pretty easy, IMO.

The Crab in Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia is horrible. Not impossible, but it's way too early in the game.

The Striders in Half Life 2 are horrible. The part where you're in the open area with no cover and there are like 5 striders constantly shooting at you? I couldn't find the ammo crate, so sprinting around for Rocket ammo is cruel... They're just hard games, though. I finished Bad Company 2 on Hard mode more easily than I finished Half Life 2 at all...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    5. Baal from Disgaea 1 (only because I steal his items first and I'm horribly underleveled) Oh and people who say prinny baal is harder are retarded due too prinnys being grenades once thrown.

4. Emerald Weapon unless you have 3 Mime materia, a Knights of the round at level 2 and W-summon it's pretty impossible.

3. The Anti guy quartet in Paper Mario 64. In Bowser's castle there is this statue thing that asks you questions if you miss 3 you have to fight the Anti guys. Now for those of you who haven't played this game they each have 40-50 HP (I can't remember.) and they hit you for 10-11 and when the max for Hp is 50 (w/o Hp plus badges) thats pretty rough.

2. Zodiark 50 million HP on top of that his attacks do way too much damage. ( I have yet to beat it.)

1.Tantarian from Final Fantasy IX You are just way too underleveled for this battle and it takes very good prediction with items to beat this thing. Harder than Ozma IMO.

Shadow Ball

I <3 ghosties the mosties! :P
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Gyorg in LoZ: Majora's Mask ruined my childhood.

Also, Nevan in DMC 3 makes me rip my hair out. :c

Back