• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter chat

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Yes, I too believe she should stop at book 7 like she plans to. She will be leaving on top.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Why does everybody think she should stop at Book 7? Sure, It'll be ok to end the tale of Harry, but why abandon the huge wizarding world she has created?

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    GodofPH, J. K. Rowling will not be abandoning the huge wizarding world with which she created. J.K.R. knew there would be only 7 books, I mean 7 years at Hogwarts means 7 books.

Btw, check this out. I found this on www.mugglenet.com. It's a video of some guy spoiling the ending of Half-Blood Prince.

Potter Crash (Man spoils Harry Potter ending) I would be pissed if I was one of those people in the crowd, but then again, it is kinda funny. :P :P

Years
    Have you heard the theory, that Snape and Dumbledore could have made Unbreakable Vow? About something. That's why they we're arguing in the forest.

And I think, that Dumbledore was pleading Severus to save Draco. If Draco could killed Dumbledore, there would be many more dangers in his life. Dumbledore knew, that Harry would be angry whoever kills him, and thinked that Severus has a point. And Severus's Vow was to protect Draco.
    And wouldn't Dumbledore die however to that potion? He said, that it wouldn't kill him immediatly. 'Cause Harry wouldn't make Dumbledore drink it, if he would be sure that Dumbledore is gonna die to it.

Really ignore this, if you can't understand. English isn't my motherlanguage, and my english generally sucks. I just can read it, not write. x)

Years
    Sunrise's Dragon said:
    Have you heard the theory, that Snape and Dumbledore could have made Unbreakable Vow? About something. That's why they we're arguing in the forest.

And I think, that Dumbledore was pleading Severus to save Draco. If Draco could killed Dumbledore, there would be many more dangers in his life. Dumbledore knew, that Harry would be angry whoever kills him, and thinked that Severus has a point. And Severus's Vow was to protect Draco.
    And wouldn't Dumbledore die however to that potion? He said, that it wouldn't kill him immediatly. 'Cause Harry wouldn't make Dumbledore drink it, if he would be sure that Dumbledore is gonna die to it.

Really ignore this, if you can't understand. English isn't my motherlanguage, and my english generally sucks. I just can read it, not write. x)

I had not heard any of that, but it does make sense. At least some of what you say must be true, because the way things seemed to turn out just doesnt make alot of sense to me.

TheOnly

The Random Repper....
    Years
    I heard a theory on Godric's Hollow that Snape Is Draco's Father... This is possible i will post what it says:

This may exist somewhere - I didn't see it. Feel free to lock this topic if needed.

Crazy theory time!

I think Draco is Snape's son. JK said on her website that Snape doesn't have a "daughter". We all know how careful she is about how she words things. Why else would Narcissa go to Snape with her request? And why would Snape make the Unbreakable vow?

I'm not sure if I think Lucius knows or not. I know he did not want Draco to go to Hogwarts, he wanted him at Durmstrang (sp?). Narcissa refused. Perhaps if Lucius does know, he keeps up the farce so everyone will not know his wife had an affair with a half-blood.

Snape has aways had a liking for Draco. I think it's more than just the fact that he's so perfectly Slytherin.

For those of you who think, "No way! Draco looks like Lucius!" Well, Narcissa is also pale, blond, with a pointy face. If Snape had a recessive blond gene, it is very possible for a child between he and Narcissa to be blond.

Some good points have been brought up. My husband and sister-in-law have mentioned the same ones to me. The most compelling being why would she discuss it with Bellatrix and Wormtail there?

I think she set off to ask on her own, but Bellatrix followed her. I don't think she wanted Bellatrix there, but was determined. I don't know if she was aware of Wormtail being at Snape's house at that point either, but, as I said, I think she was desperate.

What is interesting to me is when Narcissa and Bellatrix enter Snape's house at Spinners End Bellatrix addresses him as "Snape" and Narcissa as "Severus". Narcissa, to my knowledge, is not a DE, but, she is a devoted mother. If she is not a DE how did she, whose family, as well as her husband, despise "half-bloods" become on a first name basis with Snape. I believe in one of her interviews JKR said or intimated that someone had loved Snape. Could it be that Narcissa once loved Snape and for reasons of the Black family's overwhelming disdain for anyone who wasn't "pure-blood" was unable to pursue a romantic attachment? JKR has only said that Snape had no daughter. She never said that he had no children.

These are good points in my opionio (sp)

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    TheOnly, those are good opinions and I could see where you are going. But for me I just can't see Snape actually being Draco's father. *Shrugs*But only JKR knows, we'll have to wait to find out.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Before the 6th book came out, there were also some fanfictions saying that Snape was Harry's father - that left me convinced also. xD; But who knows, that'll make it more interesting. =3

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Miyu-chan said:
    Before the 6th book came out, there were also some fanfictions saying that Snape was Harry's father - that left me convinced also. xD; But who knows, that'll make it more interesting. =3

xD Wow, you were convinced Snape was Harry's father. No offense but that's sad. xD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yeah, I know I'm sad - I'm easly convinced. xD

I don't know if any of you read this, but this made me convinced/persuaded. After all, if you ignore the 5th book, it *is* highly possible. xD

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    erm... i'm back. this last week i took it upon myself to read goblet of fire and half blood prince. i believe that this officially throws me into the category of "loser." i spend a week on an island off the coast of southern california that is almost completely full of pretty girls wearing not very much, and i stay indoors reading a book that i read earlier this month... but o well. i dun care. i've formulated an opinion of the post dumbledore snape. it is my opinion that he was acting upon dumbledore's orders (reluctantly) to kill him so that malfoy might be spared. there is a passage or two that backs this up, but right now i'm gonna go play a game. i may site it later.

TheOnly

The Random Repper....
    Years
    ok

1. snape is not arrys father, voldemort is not harrys father. jkrowling said that JAMES is harrys dad.

2. youre not a loser.

TheOnly

The Random Repper....
    Years
    how, the last book hasnt come out yet. but it is a huge possiblity. read my version so far. it is really good.

Back