• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has any anime shows make you cry?

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
  • Well the tittle is pretty self explained. Have any anime shows or anime movies made you cry? If it did made you cry which part did?.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Umm....People shouldn't tell what parts they did cry on, because that would be major spoilers for those watching it, so please do the spoilers:
    If you are watching Clannad, do not open! MAJOR spoiler!!!
    Spoiler:

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Well, Hikaru No Go got me the closest.

Volume 16 Spoiler, and probably the best Plot Twist in the whole series.
    Spoiler:

Then, probably Death Note.

Once again, just with Death Note.
    Spoiler:

Ace~Sasaki

I'm no match for you...
    Years
  • Well, not me, but I was watching 5 cm Per Second with my girlfriend and she started to cry. It's fine for me though. :t109:

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • Bokura Ga Ita, Truely astounding romantic anime i watched in 2007, I'm still emotional now but I doubt it would make me cry like it did back then.

Another would probably be Kanon 2006, I don't recall my feelings though, it could of been happy tears... Completely forget, there's a lot more but these are the main two.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Umm....People shouldn't tell what parts they did cry on, because that would be major spoilers for those watching it, so please do the spoilers:
    If you are watching Clannad, do not open! MAJOR spoiler!!!
    Spoiler:

You could have just put "Half of CLANNAD" in that quote. XD

A lot of scenes in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann made me cry, especially in the last few episodes. If you've seen the series, I'm sure you can guess the ones.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • I'll have to say,

Keroro Gunsou, episode 51.
    It was sad at the end.

Also in Death Note, when
    Spoiler:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I'm a VERY sensitive person, but not really CRY over stuff.
    I just feel melancholic over it for a while and leave it as it is. :P

Spoiler:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Clannad, some Vocaloids videos (if they count), A certain episode of Yu-gi-oh 5 D's...that's really it.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Well I guess I'll answer my own question.
    As a matter of fact yes. Anime shows did make me cry and one of them happened to be Pokemon ranger and the temple of the sea.
    When May had to let go of Manaphy it was really sad and that was when it made me cry. The other part was when The pokemon ranger Jackie had to tell May that she couldn't keep Manaphy and she cried. For some reason that part alway makes me shed a tear or two.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • As with Aether, Rumbling Hearts has made my melancholic at some points, especially during...well actually just about all of the 14 or so episodes. Though, I have to say Episode 2 or the last one are probably the saddest.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Nami from One Piece's back story also nearly made me cry.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2013
    I recently cried (about a year ago) during Aki and Yusei's first duel (episode 24) in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. It was the Japanese version though.

Aki: What does a witch like me need to think about? So long as Divine loves me, then --!
    Yusei: No, you have to love yourself.
    Aki: If I could do that... if I could... No! I can't! Can't you see that I am suffering!

Aki: I wish everything would go away. Don't try to make me think. You are indeed a wretched foe. *Aki tears up*
    Yusei: If I am, why are you crying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SdS8m94X_c

Back