• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Has anyone's game come?

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
    It seems many people have gotten the game (not the rom) and are playing it now. For those of us outside of Japan, have you all received the game in the mail yet? I pre-ordered from PlayAsia, but for those who pre-ordered elsewhere: has it come?

Regards,
    Doxasikyrie

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    a doubt it for some reason, the imports will be sent out on release day most likely and not a minute before and depending on the order type will come within that alloted time frame so at easriest itl be 5 days id say

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Wait - I thought Heart Gold and Soul Silver were coming out next year? -confused- >.<

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
    Ok, just to clear up, if it was one of my posts concerning me playing HGSS that made you think people have it, I am playing a ROM I downloaded.

-Novus-

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
    When I got Diamond from PA, I can't remember, but it didn't take too long, maybe a week to get here. :D

PiplupGHacker

Keeping the dream alive.
    Years
    It's this simple. They are lieing about it or using R4 or something like that. Game stores got the game shipped to them 2 days early (causing the rom leak/early dump) they shipped it out the day they got it so you would get it closer to the release date. But there would be no reason that the game would come to AMERICA in less then a day(In fact,it's not even possible)

Years
    Those who claim to have the actual game, i.e. Serebii, are lying out their ass, but he would never admit to it. They're using a flash cart. There was only 1 leaked copy of the game, believed to be owned by Shokotan, who, by the way, has some weird stuff on her blog.

Years
    No, that's not possible at this point. The games would've been released to manufacturing for at least a few weeks. Subsequently, by now they have already shipped out the games to retailers and people have received their games early as a result. (Retailers giving games to family or friends, or being paid a sum to get it early, etc.) If Shokotan is the only one with the game, how is there a ROM? You have to be able to get a copy of the game from a retailer (or leaked card from Nintendo, the publishers) to dump the ROM data in the first place, and that's exactly what XPA did.
    Whatever, I choose to believe that Serebii just has the rom on a flash cart. If he didn't he would have shown pictures of the box, manual, pokewalker, and cartridge. And until he posts said pictures with a piece of paper with the date.

TL;DR
    PICS(not just of the game playing on a ds) OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    He woulnt post box pics or stuff like that cause thats what Serebii does. He tries and gets the best quality possible and he already has a box pic so why would he need to put another low quality one?

Years
    Where do you think most of the screenshots on the site come from? Only Nintendo itself and any authorised media providers (gaming magazines, reviewers, etc.) are given the capture devices that produce an image of the game directly. (Nintendo has a load of proprietary devices like that, as well as emulators of their own.) When No$gba had rudimentary Diamond/Pearl support, guess what appeared at the site? Screenshots complete with No$gba's imperfections.

no$gba only looks like crap using the nocash render, and even when using OpenGL it still has black backgrounds on most moves, but DeSuME runs the game flawlessly, no imperfections, except the occasional black spot on the ground while walking, even when using the OpenGL render. The most recent screenshots of the game were taken from a camera from that girl from 2ch. I was lurking both /v/ and 2ch last night waiting for her to wake up to take more pictures.

CrashmanX

Mechamon
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 22, 2016
    I thought the games came out (including ROM's since you need a copy) comes out on Saturday?

:t354:TG

Either one person or many have a copy of the game and have managed to dump a copy which they then proceeded to upload to the internet. Either it was leaked or people have been getting them early, I know some stores don't worry about release dates they just release what ever they have in stock.

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
    Ah, it appears mine has shipped this morning from Hong Kong. Perhaps I'll get it sometime next week? :D

Back