• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Have you encountered Feebas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • I found one when I was sleeping over at a friend's house at around 1 AM. I was so shocked to find it. We then checked on his game and found out that his was the same spot strangely. o_o;

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Well I found one when I was supposed to giving up on that feebas, right after I almost saved the game, I encountered that pokemon and eventually catch it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Unfortunately, no I haven't. I never really knew it was rare until I tried finding it in Diamond (never succeeded there, either). I always seem to have trouble finding anything that's hard to find, though. I finally just gave up on ever trying to find it.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • nnnnnoooooooo?

Gawd. I searched years ago, and I never found it. Or at least, the one needed to get milotic, if that's the certain Feebas you guys are reffering too. I thought I would be able to get it after years of experience getting Chancey and Scyther in the old series, but nooooooo! They had to make it all wierd and whatnot by having you catch one with a certain personality.

Well to whomever had the chance of catching one-- Bah! >:P

Years
  • I found one almost 5 years ago in my Sapphire. Took a little over 50 tiles until I finally found one.

I also tried looking for one again recently on my Emerald but I lost my patience a lot easier than before.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I found one in just over thirty tiles. Caught and bred it.

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
  • Oh gawd, yes I remember that day.
    Tis a long one, xD. I was bored so I was like, what the hell, I want a Feebas.
    So I went through each and every tile, and found one. I caught it and breed it like crazy!

Years
  • i need a milotic and a feebas to finish the hoenn dex!, but no, i cant find one :'(:disappoin
    grr. on my ruby it took about 2 hours to find one. i was six though. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Indeed, I did. It took some searching, but once I finally found the right spot, I made certain to also catch a female Feebas for breeding.

I still have a full box of Feebas on my Sapphire cartridge.

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
    Years
  • Just gotta get lucky and keep moving around to find one.
    I actually found one in Emerald while I was looking for a Magikarp to evolve <.< unexpected!

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • No, I haven't, at least none that I can remember!

But I remember my cousin spent hours looking for one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back