• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever Brused/Broken something?

What have you brused

• Total voters

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I'm sure everyone has bruised part of their bodies. -.-'

I've borken my arm before.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I've bruised just about everything. XD

I've had stitches in my head, bruised my legs and arms at once, hurt my you-know-what's, etc etc...

I've broken nothing though. Maybe some objects in the act, but no bones. XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
    I bruised my leg a few times. And I broke my arm once from sports. I also bruised it once because of my bro. He pushed me down the stairs D=<

Yes, I'm a little clumsy xD

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    I've bruised all kinds of things, but never broken anything. I got lucky. :D 'Cause I can't say that I stayed away from situations where it could've happened. ^^

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I broke my arm once, and I've gotten all kinds of random bruises. I have a bruise on my leg right now that I don't know the origin of .

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    If it counts, a nasty one on the arm. When I donated blood, they missed the vein and instead sucked out from the muscle.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    lets see...yup!!one time I've been hospitalized for being in 36 fights in a row!!! -_-;;; (it's a long story...)me and my friends won all of them,....but I was getting deep in all of them and got alot of injuries....there are alot of other times,...but that's TOO much info...^-^;;;

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Yeah, I've bruised my arm, leg, head, and chest which I guess would fall in the etc part. I've also broken my arm once but I have never injured my genital nor do I ever want to.

Harley+

Harley+Cookies=YAY
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2007
    i brusied my genitals and i thogutht it was bleeding LOL:P it don't hurt thoguth

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~I've broken my arm and my leg before >; The broken leg was a result of snow boarding for the first time, whereas I got my arm broken after slipping in the bathroom >;. Owh, I get all sorts of bruises all the time too.
    I'm teh luckiness</3

Years
    I've edited the poll due to one of the options veering a bit too close to something that should be kept private. None of the replies here so far have been too bad, but please remember: certain things that might not faze some people might bother others who view the thread.

Anyways, to stay on-topic: I've never broken anything, but I have injured various appendages to the point where I honestly wondered if they were broken. As a kid, I sprained the index finger on my left hand after landing on it awkwardly when jumping into a swimming pool (it was one of those small, cheap, plastic pools that can easily be bought at a store). It might not have been broken, but it was still kept in a splint for a little while. As well, I majorly bruised the big toe on my right foot a few years ago, after accidently banging it hard into a piece of wood. >_o It was only because of an x-ray that I found out for certain that it wasn't broken.

Back