• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious have you ever explored your gender identity?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    i wouldnt really say ive explored my gender id very much despite being trans. like sure i thought about how id prefer to be a girl but i just didnt really understand what gender identity was. it kinda just hit me one day that i was a girl instead and ive kinda just rolled with for years now. im entirely comfortable with that identity and ive never considered myself non-binary or anything else because it just doesnt feel right to me. i enjoy being socially viewed as a girl, and i feel a lot more "correct" in my body since starting hormones.

Years
  • Yes! I am a FtM trans man. I'm not sure if I'd ever transition though as my long time significant other doesn't approve. I've known I was trans for a very long time. Believe it or not, I started exploring my gender identity when I was in first grade. I used to have a little boys haircut and wear boys clothes. The substitute teacher always thought I was a little boy. I don't pass as well as I'd like as my figure isn't extremely feminine. All my weight goes to my bottom half so not exactly too masculine, haha.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • When several of my friends started exploring there, I did a little bit too, since I never really cared what pronouns people used for me. I never felt any dysphoria about my gender though so I quickly came to realize that I was definitely a CIS female. That said I also discovered men's clothes are super comfortable and still purchase some of my clothes from those sections.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    been about six or so years of Living the New Life, so to speak
    well that's somewhat dramatic bc i haven't really done much different - rather, i just decided to take a far more open view towards feelings that had been troubling me and rebranded myself appropriately. i've always been somewhat different to many trans/genderfluid experiences in that dysphoria is a very rare thing for me. i've felt it, and would push a button and change my outward presentation in an instant if there was an option, but it's rather low on the motivating factors towards examining my identity. i felt dysphoria a lot more in the past than i do nowadays, but even then, it's not been my go-to emotion, lol. some purists consider dysphoria as a necessitating factor towards a trans identity or otherwise different forms of gender expression, and i've never understood such singularly ironic gatekeeping. overall, while i'm going to prefer being seen as/called a girl in any circumstances, i am far more indifferent to who i am nowadays and only flinch at being addressed in super manly terms, lol. i consider my exploration days to be at an end; anything new is just a natural evolution of what i've already decided upon.

Sirfetch’d

I've never identified as anything other than a cis male, however, once I became active in online communities, especially PC, I did explore my own gender a bit more and questioned if I was perhaps something else. Ultimately I found out I was happy with considering myself a male but am glad that I was able to find that out myself and not stick to it just because that is what someone said I was at birth.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Not until recently have I entertained thoughts about my gender identity. I don't know why, but I've been thinking about transitioning lately. It's probably teenage curiosity, but if these sorts of thoughts pursue when I'm older I might need some guidance

As it currently stands, though, I'm content with my life as a cis male. Sort of.

Back