• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever had a dream about Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
Years
  • Well I'm pretty sure we all have once. If so what was yours?

Mine was that I was in a flaming house and there was a doorway. On the other side of the doorway..past the wall of fire. Was a Bulbasaur.. I then ran and saved it and rescued it out of the flaming building...And it became my pet..

Dreams are weird things.

*I swear this is my last topic for today lol.*

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Yeah, I had a dream about Pokemon once, in it I was in a tournament with a Blaziken and I defeated, Wallace in a Pokemon battle, despite the type disadvantage.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • A number of them, not always memorable. The first one I had involved meeting Jessie and James in a church and helping them out (because this Jessie and James, for whatever reason, weren't trying to be villains).

I've also had a number of cracked-out ones, including:

1. Seeing Zapdos at the end of the world. As in, seriously, the sky was on fire.

2. A party in a boathouse where a spirit of death was wreaking havoc and randomly stealing souls. So, Ash (who was accompanied by Brock, May, and Max, none of whom really interacted with the spirit) and Bill attempt to lure said spirit out into sunlight, therefore destroying it. There was apparently something special about one of their souls, which would have led into another "episode" that took place the next day if I hadn't woken up just as it started. I think Bill was going to end up being a death spirit as a result of this stroke of utter genius on the parts of both of them.

Oh, and the way they try to lure the spirit out? By dragging him out. By the arms.

Genius, I tell you.

3. Michael, May, Brock, Wes, and a cross between Misty and Rui traveling through the Orre region to destroy mystical stones that mutated wild Pokemon into becoming shadow Pokemon. Half the gang ended up staying/working on a ranch run by a hippie couple because they had to pay for the stew they keep eating, while Michael ran off because Wes pissed him off. Wes was about to shrug it off (because he was seriously a jerk in this dream), but Misty/Rui scared him into going. As in, anime stereotype, big head and dwarf victim. In any case, Wes went off on his hoverbike with the excuse that the stones needed to be destroyed by both snaggers, but when he tried to catch up, Michael outsped him in his scooter. This, of course, ticked Wes off (because he's on a blinking hoverbike), so when he went to apologize, he screwed up again, resulting in Michael running off again. Eventually, Wes finally caught up to Michael, just as a shadow Pokemon was emerging for the two of them to fight.

Naturally, my dreams end at the best parts.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I definitely remember having dreams with Pokemon in them but I haven't had any recently. I can't remember any of the ones I had dreamt before either.

nssfleahedgehog

Master of the W Universe
    Years
  • I have had tons of Pokemon dreams. Too many to name. I know I've had dreams where a game has come out, and I'm playing the game, enjoying it, and often the dream will loop over, and repeat with only small differences. But anyway, when I wake up, I become disappointed it was only a dream... Often, the dream will be totally askew from reality too.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • mine was when I had to hold on to a Dragonite or else I would fall to my death from the sky, and we were chased by team rocket.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
  • I review battle strategies and plans in my sleep, reenacting battles to see if my plans work correctly.
    Seriously. o.O

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    You wanna know my dream? YOU WANNA KNOW MY DREAMS?!

Can't tell, the last one I had is rated RAS, for Restricted and Advanceshippy.

Even Though now I Pearlship...

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Yesh, one time I was dreaming while Pokemon was on TV & it was just odd. 4kids had screwed it up worse than ever before. XD

Infamous Amos

ALL BIDOOF IN MY WAY WILL FALL
    Years
  • I have many because I am such a big fan of the games :)
    The wierdest one I have had was about a Pokemon war... Or maybe that one dream when I was a Mew...

Years
  • lol well the last time I had one it was like during the first season of pokemon I dreamed a bunch of ekans were crawling all over me and pikachu thundershocked them x)

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • Yes. In fact I had one last night where I was constantly attacked by glitch pokemon in my Green version.... and one many years ago where Gold and Silver were being released and I bought both and my brother and friends only got one version each...Muwahaa. But aside that, I really only have dreams of glitch pokemon, oddly enough.

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
  • i used to have them when i was a kid. Not so much now.

Mine was like Ash was getting on my nerves so i pushed him off of a cliff and took his pokemon. Then I went and beat a gym.

ya It was weird.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • I had a dream of Ash too but he wouldn't stop following me so Officer Jenny took him away and then I went to the police station and Dumped a bucket of Mud on him, and his Pikachu was saying stuff to him.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Yeah, I had a Poke-dream yeaaaaaars ago. All I can remember is Brock opening his eyes. xD
    I've probably had more dreams then that, but I really can't remember...
    Oh wait!! I remember another one where Ash was singing with some guy on one of those music CD commercials.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Yes, I dream of pokemon like 3 times and thats all I can remember and I can't describe the dream, because I can explain it better in person... lol

*MitSuKi*

Look I'm your friend, see?
    Years
  • My Dream.....*smile* I was on a walking to school when I saw a mudkip and a treecko. Of course, I was extremely surprised because Pokemon are just in my dreams, right?*wink* I took them to school and my classmates all went to cuddle mudkip and treecko(my teacher screamed and run off,saying"AHHHHHH!!!!") My brother and sister got really jealous because mudkip wouldn't go to them and treecko used pound on them(ouch!) my bro got a spinda!(Mwahahahaha)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back