• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever had a dream about Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
Years
  • I dreamed that I had a ninetales, espeon, lucario, gallade, froslass, and gardevoir. Then we took over the world......

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I dream of an adventure of Ash and two others and their travels around the world. I might write a fanfiction about it soon.

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
  • I haven't dreamt of Pokemon in a long time, and I believe I only ever had one dream.

All I can remember was that I was in a grassy field and I lost my Caterpie or it ran off somewhere, so I was trying to find it. The entire dream was just about me trying to find my Pokemon. It was sad. I think it represented the fact that, despite however much I really wanted to have a Caterpie (it was my favorite when I was a kid), I couldn't since it isn't real.

Years
  • Yes! I had this dream a long time ago, where I was walking around my Estate (Cause I used to live in a council Estate) I was moving about like the top down view in Pokemon. It was weird cause I was walking into people's houses but I was a Pokemon character. And I remember a few years after that I started to think maybe it wasn't a dream... 0_0

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeeeah.. >__>;

I remember that one dream I had when I was 9 or 10.. and I woke myself, because I was yelling "Pikachuuuuu!", because in my dream I was Pikachu, battling Raichu. o__O;

It was great, though!

I should really have more dreams like that. xD That's the only time in my life that I've ever talked in my sleep, or at least loud enough to have it wake me up. Through out the years Pokemon has popped into my dreams quite a bit.. but that one is the most vivid.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • *Laughs* Seeing as there are times when I fall asleep playing my Diamond at around one in the morning, yes, several of my dreams are about Pokemon. I've fallen asleep with the DS in my hands and then battery dies before morning, and I lose all of my progress =(

So, in result of a good dream, I get a rude awakening in the morning. xD

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • Ok, maybe a little morbid, but a recent Pokemon I dream I had was this:

It was like one of the movies, and Ash was clinging onto Pikachu. He had to die to save the world--same old story, but this time he DID die by an explosion. And it was like, Oh. No more Ash. Sooner or later that was bound to happen.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Now that I think about it, I have had dreams about my Pokemon games. I've dreamt I found some weird way to find Mew in Mystery Dungeon Blue, and I've imagined myself playing FireRed at least twice. Well, I dunno if the game was FireRed...but I know it was a GBA Pokemon game.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    The odd dream and TV's doom!

I once had a short dream about Pokemon, not that interesting but oh well and it's kinda hard to remember but I will trie my best: I woke up in a caravan and I felt very light so I went outside and it was very windy and there was a big fissure from a Pokemon (Can't remember:() then there was a snorlax near a house and a hurricane next to it then I was getting pulled into it and the caravan above the hurricane floating away. When I woke up from my dream there was the TV on the floor with a few chunks out of it! I asked my Mum why it was on the floor and what happened to it, she said I fell of my bed and knocked it off the table! I don't remember that happing but my Mum said thats what happened. (And you would think my head would have been hurting)

Ryuu Akamatsu

Oh yeeeah!
    Years
  • I had a dream about a Gardevoir before. For some reason, I was on a jet ski in a marsh/swamp area, slowly traversing the murky waters. Out of the corner of my eye, I spot something. I turn to look and I saw the most beautiful Gardevoir in all of existence. Though she disappeared as quickly as she had appeared. Suddenly, she started teleporting short distances all around the swamp and looked to be either running away or leading me somewhere. I followed her as quickly as I could into a large lake. It was night time and very dark. All I could see was a dimly lit wooden dock. Gardevoir being nowhere in sight, I saddly drove my jet ski to the dock. Climbing onto the dock and ancoring my jek ski, I start heading down the dirt road that lay before me. Suddenly, I spotted Gardevoir who was a mere twenty feet away. She ran down the dirt road frantically.

Suddenly, a blonde man ran past me as he called out to someone behind him. A man in a boat was aiming what appeared to be a gun. He took aim at the Gardevoir who was running away and instinctly, I gave chase after the blonde man. Fortunately, the guy aimimg the gun was a bad shot and it was just a net that was loaded into the gun. This net caught the blonde guy, who then began cussing out the guy with the gun, as I ran past, snickering lightly at the sight of it all. Soon, I found the Gardevoir collapsed onto the ground. She seemed to be exhausted and injured so I picked her up into my arms and ran all the way home. Once there, I lived a normal, everyday life with Gardevoir. We had fun, I explained some of the stuff I did in my spare time, and we were overall happy.

If only it had been real. It felt completely real too. I could hear the mans voice clearly, I could feel the wind brush past me, water sparyed into my face as I drove the jet ski, it seemed almost like another reality. What I miss most though is Gardevoir's presence. When I was around her, I was so happy. It was like I had finally found my purpose in life. Like I was complete. I felt important, wanted and loved. Call me crazy but I'd give anything just to be with Gardevoir again.

....Crap. Now I feel sad. Way to go guys. You and your stupid dream topic. D;

Flex-Mon

The Key is in here <3...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2008
    I've had a dream about pokemon it was soo wired it was just me playing the game a million times but it only took 2 secounds it was sooo creapy...O_o

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Teh awesome. I remember some dream on top of a castle with Ash and a Swellow, as well as one with trains and the need to collect an egg from the middle of a busy road with Latios's help and stuff. O.o

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • I think I've had plenty (and probably will have more), but off the top of my head, I remember one where starter Pokemon had to team up with the Digidestined's Rookie Digimon, and they all got machines that could travel primarily underground. They all had to go searching for some kind of treasure, I think...

But the number of Pokemon daydreams I've had? A LOT. :D

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    My very 1st dream ever was about pokemon...I only remember little parts about it 'cuz I was like 4....I figured out the pokemon I dreamt that time had saved me...
    That pokemon was.......
    Spoiler:

dragonite trainer

Retro Gamer, rarely here anymore.
    Years
  • Well,
    Once I had a dream that I was traveling with ash, and I caught a dragonite in a tree and flew away to Jhoto. Halfway there, I caught a fearow from Dragonite's back.

Then I was told I had to get up and go to school.

...Ah...

I was 8 then. I wish I still had those dreams.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back