• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever had gay thoughts?

Ayselipera

I'm straight and a girl and I have had thoughts about girls in romantic situations. I just like to wonder tis all. :)

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    I'm about as straight as it gets

I rarely ever even think of something gay, and when I do I think about bodily parts of the woman shortly afterwards

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    BAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHA. Awesome thread. I think I'm abusing the word awesome today.

Yes, I think I have had. Some girls are indeed cute. But I wouldn't want anymore than looking at them. x)

Charzy

:3 Charizard :3
    Years
    Yes gay thoughts (in terms of these kind of thoughts) are the only thoughts I have. Sure growing up I've had "straight thoughts" but then I just feel wrong and it is just not me. :D

mvtm

Years
    I'm straight, i feel completely attracted to men. I am 110% attracted to boys. I've never had "gay" thoughts with another female even if they are truly cute. I DO have LOTS of thoughts with men who are older than myself. I like people of my age, but i have to admit that i may even find handsome 15 years people older than i.

I'm asexual. Thoughts of romance often cross my mind, generating from both sexes. However, sexual desires do not. Thinking these things, do not make anyone gay. If people judge you because of these thoughts/actions you shouldn't even be listening to them.

When I thought this answer up, I had something way deeper in mind...

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
    I think if you stopped classifying your thoughts/desires/behavior as "gay" or "not gay" you might become a happier, simpler, and more understanding person, at least in the context of sexuality. I could be wrong, but it's a thought.

Also, I'd be able to buy her flowers, which would be great because I've always wanted to buy flowers for someone who I'm in love with, but boys don't like flowers so I can't.

Here is a prime example of this. Instead of thinking of someone you like as "a boy", try thinking of them as a "a person whom I care about"

and then just buy them the damn flowers, and if they are offended upon receiving a present they are being silly regardless of their sex

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Everyone has happy thoughts.

P.S.
    This topic seems a bit risque for a forum where children are present.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Well... yes. I am gay after all. Before I realised I was gay I would think about guys like... sexually. It's weird when you're homophobic, I'm not anymore though, obviously.

Mihael

Tara X willow=OTP
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    I'm bisexual, but there have been days where I've leaned far more one way than the other.
    Lately, that'd be towards girls.

But I will say that: Even if a lot of people deny it, only a few people are 100% straight.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    ...Not really. Um, I mean, i don't have an issue with calling another guy "attractive," but I've never actually had any thought about being with another dude.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    ...Not really. Um, I mean, i don't have an issue with calling another guy "attractive," but I've never actually had any thought about being with another dude.
    This. I say guys look attractive all the time, but I'd never actually consider *dating* one or having sexual relations with.

What Klippy said works well too.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    I think in my life, i never had a gay thoughts and if i will, i'll totally kill myself... :P

^The mentality of a typical homophobe.

"If I were somehow different than I am now psychologically, I would kill myself."

gtfo with your intolerance.

Back