• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever had gay thoughts?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Have you ever had gay thoughts, even though you're not gay?

I sometimes have thoughts like that. It's never anything dirty though, it's mostly just romantic thoughts and stuff. Like, sometimes when I meet someone at a party or my friend introduces me to someone, and we get talking, and she's really pretty and she seems really fun and nice, I think to myself "if she asked me to go out with her right now, I totally would." I think we'd mostly cuddle and stuff like that, and we could maybe go shopping. Also, I'd be able to buy her flowers, which would be great because I've always wanted to buy flowers for someone who I'm in love with, but boys don't like flowers so I can't.

How about you? Have you ever thought like this?

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    Lol. Those are not 'gay' thoughts at all. Those are romantic and considerate thoughts. Keep thinking those and put your thoughts into actions, chicks dig romantic, sweet guys. :p Gay thoughts would be if you thought another guy was attractive and he had a 'sweet body'. >.> And trust me, boys don't buy their GF's flowers because other guys don't do it, but the guys that don't do it don't do it because other guys don't. Basically, everyone thinks that everyone else will make fun of them.

Mr Person

just another person
    Years
    WOW! Theres a BIG Question! Ya i had 1 gay thought but it was breef and at basketball practice a few years back sooo ya. (I know its not gud when guys hav those thoughts but when a girl has those thoughts, well thats a different story, to some, NOT ME)

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    -read second post by me-

'Gay' thoughts are perfectly normal, and people really shouldn't freak or think something's wrong if they have them. Also, the double-standard of saying a woman can have and carry out gay thoughts because they're women, and men cannot because they're men just makes me wanna smack someone with the Tree of Knowledge...I mean seriously, why is society so effin ignorant?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    A friend once asked me "since you're asexual, does that make you bisexual?" to which I replied no, but I see what he meant none the less... Lacking any distinct inclination I'm 'free' to wonder about either sex, so I have yes.

Years
    Maybe you should add some kind of "If you're gay, have you ever had straight thoughts?" type question to the first post.

I've had romantic thoughts about a lot of people irrespective of their biology. I like to think I always see the person before the body, but it doesn't always happen that way, which is a shame.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    WOW! Theres a BIG Question! Ya i had 1 gay thought but it was breef and at basketball practice a few years back sooo ya. (I know its not gud when guys hav those thoughts but when a girl has those thoughts, well thats a different story, to some, NOT ME)

Um? It's perfectly fine for a guy to have those thoughts. >.<"

Maybe you should add some kind of "If you're gay, have you ever had straight thoughts?" type question to the first post.

I've had romantic thoughts about a lot of people irrespective of their biology. I like to think I always see the person before the body, but it doesn't always happen that way, which is a shame.

Well, I'm gay, so,
    Yes I've had plenty of gay thoughts. XD

But this question is a good one:
    "If you're gay, have you ever had straight thoughts?"

Yes, when I thought was bi.

it didn't quite work out, as you see.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Well, being gay, I've obviously had the thoughts...But this is a children's site after all ~:3

I have had thoughts of women, but then I'm like "Oh God, did I seriously just picture myself doing that? That place is evil, man! ~_~"

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Yes I have had one but being gay is stupied.

Wow. Grow up. Please. -__-

Yes I've had them numerous times in the past before, and still do today. Though they rarely go into too much depth (and by depth, I mean sexually). It's usually just an infatuation with the cute girls, and sometimes I'll imagine us cuddling/holding each other, just as a girl would imagine herself with a guy. But, as stated before, it generally doesn't go deeper than cuddling. :)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'd have to renege on some of the responses on here, and ask what is defined as "gay". Because depending on the definition, guys and girls might have had a thought on more than one occasion. It is more of a primal (animalistic) response though. Like I'm eyeing a girl as is another guy, so as myself, I judge the other guy by his looks and perhaps even ask myself "Is this guy cute?" "Would a girl think he is cute?" Then answer those questions respectively. Of course that kind of thought process doesn't occur like that in the head, it was just a quick example. What I'm trying to say is that men compete, and while it doesn't amount to much, it could label a person as like that...

Hmmm I hope that made sense, anyway, Freud would know more. XD I think in some cases this is also called the "Flight or fight response"

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Well actually right now the title just made me think it.
    And no i've never ever had gay thoughts..
    Only if it comes up in titles then I.. Somehow think of it.. ..

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
    Being gay, I've had a few gay thoughts. xD But surprisingly I occasionally I've had straight thoughts on occasion. But it's like what people here have said when having gay thoughts; they're just romantic. It's like, we'd have a good marriage and she'd understand me, we could look at guys together. Then I realise what I've just thought makes no sense at all and tell my friends, then we all have a good laugh.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    One or two, mostly just along the lines of "wow if was on the other bus I wouldn't mind having him" sort thoughts. More sexual than romantic.

Lol. Those are not 'gay' thoughts at all. Those are romantic and considerate thoughts. Keep thinking those and put your thoughts into actions, chicks dig romantic, sweet guys. :p Gay thoughts would be if you thought another guy was attractive and he had a 'sweet body'. >.> And trust me, boys don't buy their GF's flowers because other guys don't do it, but the guys that don't do it don't do it because other guys don't. Basically, everyone thinks that everyone else will make fun of them.

You do realise 'he' is a she right?

Back