• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

have you ever pulled an all nighter ?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Only happened once in my life, it happened sometime last year, a day before the school carnival, I don't know why, but I was so excited that night and couldn't sleep, spent the whole night rolling on my bed until about 3 am when I decided that I could not sleep, woke up and watched TV all the way until 5.30 am and I prepared to go to school.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Yep, a number of times. Most of them resulted from procrastination from going to bed and being drawn into the wonderful world of the Internet (who can't resist the wonderful world of the Internet late at night?)...and a few happened because I was fueled by a fear of waking up late for an exam the next day, seeing as I'm prone to waking up late (I missed a paper last year due to sleeping in and that had caused me bad grades). And also, it could also be a part of my habit. Yea, horrible habit. I know.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • My friend's twelfth birthday party I stayed up all night. I woke up at 7am that morning, and didn't drop dead asleep until 5:30pm the next evening.

I never fall asleep during the day so my Mum freaked out and called my friend's parents, asking if I'd been given drugs.

Pointblank

#YOLO
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    I've been to a few parties that went to 6 or 7, hardcore Skyrim-a-thons that take too much of my life, and playing other games have also caused me to pull all-nighters.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
  • Yes! It's fun for me and then I improve my skills to stay up in case I need to do homework. I just need a little food to wake me up... sometimes.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I pull allnighters at huge parties, both friend parties or family get-togethers. I will say...I always always ALWAYS pull an allnighter at Christmas and New Years. It's something I am used to doing. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Plenty of times. Though these days when I pull them I tend to crash in the middle of the day thus screwing up my sleep schedule afterwards. But there have also been plenty of times when I make it to the next night and make up for the all-nighter then. Once pulled two all-nights in a row before crashing for 20 hours. Not exactly what I would have called a wise idea on my part. Ah well.

Years
  • Not really, I adore sleep :p
    I have stayed awake until about 6am before though. I woke up at about 10 later on. So 4 hours sleep.
    I've also completed essay assignments by about 2am.

I'd love to try but I feel I'd be really grumpy the next day and I'd probably have a splitting headache.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    A few times over the new year, other times due to toothache, and dealing with Chicken Pox.

The Amazing Justin

The Original Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    I've done it atleast nine to fifteen times in the last two years. I had done it seldom before that.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Yes, quite a few back in my college days. Sometimes for studying, sometimes not. I remember a lot of all-nighters right after certain video games or anime came out so I could play/watch them. And I think those all-nighters may have permanently messed up my sleeping pattern since now I routinely pull "almost-all-nighters" where I fall asleep somewhere between 5:00 and 7;00 in the morning and end up sleeping till about 11 or noon.

Back