• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Have you ever trained your Togepi

Fire-Red

Like no one ever was
    Years
    I currently am paying through gold and still have it in my team. All the other times I have played (bar the first time when I kept it for a little while) I have put it straight in the pc.

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    Nope. Just hatched it and put it in the PC.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    nope. right after it hatches i put it in my PC. It doesnt have a chance to catch up with my pokemon once it hatches so why bother.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
    lol i actually took the time to raise it into a togetic and it owned everything!!!! lol. lvl 37 owning lvl 40-42 lol. had a battle with myfriend since he didnt believe it was that strong.

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    I attempted to train Togepi one time, then got bored with the constant losses with him and threw him into the PC. Much later into the game I brought him back out just to evolve him.

Years
    When i first started the games i used to never train it and just deposit it straight aways but a few times after i had played the game through a few times i trained it up as soon as i got it

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    once i trained my togepi and it evolved into togetic ages later. in the elite 4, it got completely owned (even by koga's ariados =D), so i replaced it with a random dodou and was happy (lv. ~29 dodou >>>>> lv ~40 togetic xD)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 12, 2009
    With Togepi being a personal favorite, I've always kept him on my team forever.
    He would evolve into a Togetic eventually, but I would never store him.

Years
    In some files i'd keep it in my team, but i wouldn't use it very often.. Although, in one file, before i'd had 3 badges, it evolved at level 9. Now that was cool, coz it only learned Metronome the level before, i think..

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I managed to get a level 100 togetic in my gold version

for the most part though, i never trained them in silver or crystal.

Pink_Marshmello

Super Nerd
    Years
    I was just replaying crystal last night, and hatched my togepi. :) I almost kept it on my team, but then I changed my mind. I'll go back and evolve it later.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    i trained mine to level 56. its been in the PC for about 3 years now lol

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    I trained my Togepi. Got it a nice haircut and it evolved at level 24 :D record for me. Although all the moves are garbage i do use my Togetic... I don't know the level as i don't have anything to play my original games anymore sadly...

Back