• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever tried High Heels?

Have you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Well, yeah, I have. And I still do. But then again I wear skirts almost daily, so no shock.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I have never tried heels, not even as a curious youngster but I hear they're awkward to walk in and leave your feet a mess.

I couldn't walk in them now even if I wanted to. I have problems getting shoes in men's sizes, let alone women's haha. I could use something like man heels though (Yeah, i'm short and have big feet - I got the lucky genes).

Last edited:

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I have never wore high heels in my whole life. Thats just not me. I perfer shoes.

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I've never tried that before..but I want to=D

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I've never tried that before..but I want to=D

Half of the people who don't like high heels have got a wrong size. The other half plain ol' don't like it, which is understandable. So if you are going to try it, makesure you get a size that works. It took me a few tries.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Half of the people who don't like high heels have got a wrong size. The other half plain ol' don't like it, which is understandable. So if you are going to try it, makesure you get a size that works. It took me a few tries.

Ah, but what if you wanted to try it and couldn't because they don't make heels in your size? THEN what would you do, wise sage Marsh? :o

Note: I do not currently want nor ever plan to try high heels on in the near future. Not my thang.

Brownies

bye PC :D
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    I have never wear a high heels ever! and I don't wanna try it on.lol

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Can't remember ever wearing heels, thank god. I can't stand them on anyone my age. Too clicky-clacky and fancy-shmancy for school. Heels fall under my "It's school, not a catwalk," approach.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Yes I have, when I was little and naughty. My mum left out her high heels (bad decision) an I took them and bean to trot and stumble around the house. I don't like the noise, because my shoes already make it, and it sounds like I'm a girl when I walk around at school. Very embarrassing.

The Red Chain

They just look absolutely uncomfortable..

Feline

Totodile Lover
    Years
    of corse ive tried it im a girl and i have lots of them also ive tried 8inch heels not that easy to walk in but they make you feel tall i tried my sis 8inch heels

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    I have! A lot of times! Im a girl so yeah, but the last time I was wearing this black silky V neck dress. It went above my knees and the bottom was like table its sooooo preeeetty!! >_<
    So yeah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back