• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever tried High Heels?

Have you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    When i was 4, i dressed as a girl for a day. lol. i had nails, high heels and yes... a ponytail. Hey, i have long hair, and always will. Well, till i get it cut. lol

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I find them uncomfortable so I prefer not to wear them. I just like to slip in and out of whatever I'm wearing without trying to cram, so sneakers, thongs and clubbing shoes are the norm for me.

Vie

Years
    I tried them quite often...and I slowly get used to walking in them. I love it. makes me look tall :3 my favorites are 8cm high. I'd die with 15cm.

but my favorite shoes to wear are my chucks. my old friends.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I did last Halloween and I have pictures but I will never show u.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    Yes. They're extremely uncomfortable after a long day of working the streets.

I keed, I keed.

maybe

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    One time, I did

I was also wearing my girlfriends bra and pink shirt that says 'Sexy' on the front, she looked at me for one second, and started bursting out laughing.

That was so cash.
    (If you knew why then you would agree) *cough*pg-13 forums*cough cough*

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    One time, I did

I was also wearing my girlfriends bra and pink shirt that says 'Sexy' on the front, she looked at me for one second, and started bursting out laughing.

That was so cash.
    (If you knew why then you would agree) *cough*pg-13 forums*cough cough*

Haha, got a little laugh from that :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back