• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever tried High Heels?

Have you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I'm a guy, so obviously those things aren't for me.
    But I did try it on once in my life, for a few minutes and started having a lot of weird thought about it that instant.

So, be a girl or guy, my advice to all is don't try high heels any more cause:
    1. It feels weird.
    2. You can't walk properly.
    3. You can never run fast enough to catch even a slow fat person.
    4. There's no need to fakely increase your height to make you look "better". Original is always more beautiful (at least to me).
    5. More, more, and more...

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Well obviously it's gunna feel weird, It's not as if most guy where them while making a living is it? xD

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Yes, I have... Weird, it was not that hard for me. XD Though, I still find it hard to think people wear them throughout the day. :P

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Yeah, when I was three and loved wearing shoes that were five times as big as my feet, but other than that, no,

~symphony

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    The theme for the party was "Vicars & Sluts", why not? xD

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    This post shall never be quoted.

Yes, I have tried on heels before. I just had to find out why girls complain so much but I never wanted to go up to my mom and ask to wear her heels xD. So one day me and my siblings were joking around about posting pics on Facebook of us wearing the clothes of the opposite sex. My bro chose to wear a long dress and a blouse and I went with the heels. My feet could BARELY fit in those tiny things and after about five steps I was curled up in a little ball and rubbing my feet. Why do you chicks torture yourself?

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    I'm surprised Matt has replied here. lol 8(
    But yes, my friend always complained that they hurt, and well I never believed her. Until I tried them on. XD;

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I've tried them before, but I absolutely despise them. They are so hard to walk in, and they give you blistered. :| Besides, I don't like feeling all taller and stuff. I feel like a goof. If I have to wear something fancy with a dress or something, I'll just wear flats or something.
    I'll stick with ma converse, kthx.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I do not even wear dresses or skirts, so high heels are a no-no for me. I do not understand why a lot of females want to wear them though. Are women really that sensitive about their height or something? ;x

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
    Only if it's a special occasion, such as a dance or, in my case, a choir concert since we have to wear formal gowns.

And it's crazy how these girls at my school wear heels on a daily basis, something I would never do due to the fact that I have to walk up and down the stairs a lot. x____x And they do horrible things to your calves, which is my problem area. :/

But they DO make me feel extra glamorous just by walking in them. 8D ... After I spray the bottom with hairspray so that I won't fall. <___<;

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    Admittedly, yes, I have worn high heels, but I was much younger and found the idea of shoes with tall heels fascinating. Not really sure why I was so interested in them, once I put them on and walked around for a while, which oddly enough I didn't have trouble with, they lost their charm to me. =P

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I've never worn them. I'm not a woman, so I dont plan on wearing them.
    If I were a woman, I could see myself wearing them though. In the right situations, they look really cute on women.
    But I'm a guy, and that doesn't look good on guys. I may admire the beauty of women, but that's about all I do.
    I'm actually glad I'm not a woman, for reasons I wont mention.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I've never worn them. I'm not a woman, so I dont plan on wearing them.
    If I were a woman, I could see myself wearing them though. In the right situations, they look really cute on women.
    But I'm a guy, and that doesn't look good on guys. I may admire the beauty of women, but that's about all I do.
    I'm actually glad I'm not a woman, for reasons I wont mention.
    You'll never know you won't like it unless you try them haha xD Just briefly.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    It hurts my feet by giving them more pressure. So I don't like them and couldn't for the world imagine why are they so popular with girls

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Actually, yes XD; When I was young my aunt would babysit me, and since she's only like... 17 or so years older then me, she thought it was fun to play dress up with me when I was like 4 XD; So I'd have high heels, skirts, and all the like on >_>; I can't say I have since then though, annnnd I don't really plan on it. XD

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I only wore real high heels once, when my original shoes broke and I had to borrow my mother's shoes. The only thing I can say is that I felt considerably taller. Lol.

I wear something like heels going to school, and they're easy to trip or fall down in, which is sort of dangerous : /

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back