• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever wished that you could live in the Pokemon World?

Reirel Erneth

Pachirisu love
    Years
    New(ish) question to spice the thread up.

Where would you live in the Pokemon World if you wanted to go there?

For me it would be Fallbaraor town. You can battle all day at Mt. Chimney, and then when you're done relax in a hot spring. Ah, that's the life.

I want to live in Hearthome! I want to join the contests, and take a stroll with my Pachirisu in Amity park. He he... I will enjoy cooking poffins too!

Kakex

Xtreme Cake-Eater
    Years
    Well, our world is 1 word: Lame
    sure, it would be cool to live in world of pokemons ;)
    I wish, i could have Riolu and Murkrow, I could train and make them evolve, and fly into all regions and different towns. I would be staying 1 week in every place :D

LillyAquakat

Water Pokemon Master!
    Years
    Who HASNT wished they could live in the pokemon world? The people are nicer (even the bad guys are nicer than the ones here! ) and its all around happier :) so ya, I would rather live THERE sometiems but..there are people who need us HERE, whether we realize it or not! Our dreams are meant for HERE not there. If we spent our whole lives wishing we were someplace else, we won't be able to realize our full potential here. And that would be a waste of a lifetime...so if i had the chance to permanatly switch realms, I wouldn't. Now if i could go there and back as much as I WANTED....XD lol

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    At times, I wish I was able to be in the Pokémon World, but never stay there. It would feel odd not seeing any creature smaller then Sunkern, no ants paroling around, just humans, the plants, pokémon, and bacteria. But then again, the world we live in can get pretty dull at times, and there are dozens of places that seem more appealing. I more or less wished I had a portal between the Pokémon World and the "Normal" World. Yea, and maybe a few other worlds too.

Deathtolight

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Almost every day lately...I wish that almost every aspect of the game/manga could be real. I mean, who wouldnt want to go around catching monsters and training them to be bigger monsters? Annd they listen to you! How much better could it get?

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I have dreamed ever since I bought my first Pokemon game. It would be absolutely amazing but I don't think I could live there for my whole life. i would use it as a place to escape from all of the troubles our world faces each and every day. I would go around my all of my Pokemon and bond with them and meet new people and create the life you can only get in dreams. And whenever I went to the Pokemon World time on earth would go verrrryyyyyy slowly so if I was in Sinnoh for 2 days only 2 hours would have gone by in the real world. But to ensure that I would always have to go back to my family, friends, and real life on earth, I would only be able to stay for short periods of time. This is my wish :)

Years
    Everything would be related to pokemon, any job, conversation, discoveries... right now I don't wish to live in a world like this, but I used to think if could be good... nice people everywhere, to travel to anywhere I'd want to go, to have my favorite pokes, to have a lot of friends x) many good points, but who knows if it could get boring xD

I think I would live in Celadon (great mart and big city), Goldenrod or in a different place like Pacifidlog Town =)

Last edited:

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    It would be really awesome to go to the pokemon world.... who hasn't dreamed about that? Seriously, I'd be catching all the pokemon I want, get my badges, fight the evil, save a damsel in distress. I mean, IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT. And I would really like to stay in Olivine City. It just seems nice with the port by and all that stuff.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oooh, I've definitely dreamt about being in the Pokemon World. It would be much more exciting than our world. Perhaps if I was in the Pokemon World, I wouldn't be as lazy as I am now, because there is a whole world you can go out to explore at the you age of ten without your parents complaining and everything. :P Not to mention that you have your best friends beside you, so you're never really alone, either~

jadored

Jay the Peanut Butter Queen.
    Years
    I would LOVE to live in the Pokemon world!!

But realistically...it wouldn't be good at all. Imagine what bad people could do with the power of pokemon at their hands...the world would be in utter chaos.

I was just thinking that.

It really doesn't matter where you live, as my dad puts it, over the years the attitude of the community will change, the way I see it these days parents have to much responsibility and kids are growing up misguided and there is really nothing we can do to stop this. Imagine if these "misguided" kids are given a little dragon or a monkey with fire coming out of his butt! It would terrible!

But if there was a stop this i would LOVE the live in pokemon world. Violet City, do my shopping in Goldenrod with my trusty raichu named Baby.

Not that I've put any thought in to this or anything...

Years
    Yes, I have. I even used to play "Pokemon Real life" with me and my brothers. We'd both be the trainers and their pokemon. I was just the trainer & my Pokemon, and my brother was all the other characters. Oak, the parent, rivals, team rocket, etc. We even made up our own new Pokemon before Hoenn was out. It was a Panda Pokemon called Pandaroo. (Now, we have Spinda because of RSE.) It was really fun. I wish my brothers wanted to play it again. Also, a long time ago, I printed out pictures on the computer of the Pokemon and made my own paper dolls out of them. So, I played like that. It was really fun. :) So, yes, I have made that wish before. (It was before Hoenn.) I thought it would be cool to fly on a Pidgeot. ^_^

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I would love to live in Pallet Town just because it is a very peaceful little town and I could be with all my pokemon and visit them everyday at the lab. I would be traveling a lot and probably only stop back to visit friends/family after every region. If not that, I would probably want to live in Olivine City because the beach and it was a very cool city. I really liked the design.

Years
    I would absolutely love to live in the Pokemon world. Travelling around with your favourite Pokemon... having them as your buddies/pets. It all seems so much simpler there! Aside from villains wanting to take over the world lol. But even that seems fun! :P

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Yes. I used to, in fact, DAYDREAM about being RE-BORN there when I die. o.o; In some ways, I beleve it could be...possable. Who know's though now. *shrug*

My brother, however, beleve's the Pokémon World may exsist in some far away galaxy. But I doubt he's highly serius about that beleaf (for now, anyways).

Back