• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever wished that you could live in the Pokemon World?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I have wished this since I started watching pokemon! If only this wish would somehow become reality..........T_T

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
    I think if the Pokémon world was real, I wouldn't want to live there, because people would battle their Pokémon against each other, and they'd actually get hurt. That's like people making dogs fight in the real world. It's just sick. And if someone went up to a wild Ryhorn, it would be like going up to a Rhino in real live. You'd probably end up being killed.

But if people only kept Pokemon as companions instead of for battling, and wild Pokémon were safe, I would definitely live there. I always imagined having a Charmander following me around when I was younger. xD

Ayselipera

Now though If the pokemon world was real I'd probably just keep a few and hang out with them, running across a region for badges is a little much for me.

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Only every day ever. Although I doubt I would be a fan of the constant walking. Actual Pokemon world residents must have pretty strong thighs.

Years
    Hasn't every fan of the Pokémon franchise wished this at some point or another? If the Pokémon world were exactly like it is in the anime/games, then that would be an awesome place to live. But if it were basically our world with Pokémon, I don't think it would really be all that great. There are just too many things in the world we see in the anime/games that flat out would not work in the real world.

Subsmash

Hmm....What to put?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    If the Pokémon world were exactly like it is in the anime/games, then that would be an awesome place to live. But if it were basically our world with Pokémon, I don't think it would really be all that great. There are just too many things in the world we see in the anime/games that flat out would not work in the real world.

I completely agree with that. I also wonder how Team Rocket always manage to get launched hundreds of feet into the air and not be killed on landing...:\

Pan!ko

vibratingcat XD
    Years
    Yes. I mean u could just finish school when ur 10 and travel around the world. That in itself is awesome. Plus the technology in pokemon is so much more advanced with all those awesome gadgets. And being able to enter contests and mixing moves with ur pokemon is something that I wanted that the game didnt have. Oh and the most stupid thing, entering peoples houses without their permission...

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    I think it would be great and very interesting to live in the Pokemon World.

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    :(

I think about it very often, and one of my dreams is that Nintendo someday releases some kind of a simulator that allows me to, well, be in the game.
    Pokémon world sounds very awesome, for the simple fact of it having Pokémon and a level of peace we'll probably never reach.
    And the opportunity of leaving in an adventure with friends and pursuing life, it's just epic on so many levels.

But I feel stupid now.
    I'll stop.
    :$

(And I bow down to Kitty, because I feel exactly the same way.
    I sometimes feel like I'm immature and this dream of mine is completely idiotic, but I seriously wish, that at least when I die or stuff, I'll be a Pokémon Trainer.)

Reirel Erneth

Pachirisu love
    Years
    I think it's goin' to be fun! Of course, I'd love to live in Pokemon world. I wished for it a long time ago,, until now. Maybe a miracle will bring us there.

Oh, anyway, If you can go to the pokemon world, what kind of trainer you will be? And what will be your first partner pokemon? What are you going to do (completing pokedex, beat all the gym leaders, conquer the champion, pokemon contest, etc)?

As for me, I want to be a Pokemon breeder! I would like Pachirisu to be my fist partner! Or Eevee! (I love them, they are sooo cute!) And I think I will explore the pokemon world with my pokemons. And participate in pokemon contests to, just for fun!

Hey, I think your dream is amazing! Keep believing, and I think you will have what you're believing in. I always believe that one day I can go to the pokemon world. And I believe I will.

Maybe I'm a lil' too naive, eh? Yeah, right. But I dont really care what people think about my silly nature (in fact I dont really know what were people thinking) I will reach my dream. Although it's only a dream...

Umm... yeah, that's it. Peace//

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I would love to live in the pokemon world. If I did, I would go on a journey with my three best friends and try to learn as much as I could about the places in each region. Basically, I'd be a sight seer and collecter of unique pokemon. I'd love to explore the deepest parts of Dak Cave in Johto, and find a dunsparce while I'm at it.
    If only...

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Well, I would like to live in the world of pokemon, personally... Maybe not in the fanfic universe made by Ri2, which uses the anime characters and world, but outside of that, yes, I would like to be in the anime universe.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    It'd be nice. It really would, but the aspect of kids leaving school to train creatures that can kill sort of bothers me. :| Oh well. When I was little I would think it would be awesome, having battles in your backyard. But now that I think of it, it would be scary, in my opinion. I don't want to see on the news "Rouge Gyrados in Atlantic Ocean uses Hyper Beam on NYC's sky line!" :|

Skullking17

Trainer
    Years
    It would be so cool to live in the pokemon world but really pokemon are like animals only the can do things like breath fire

Back