• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
I have not but its on my list to buy and play, I love the art direction that game uses.

Has the next poster ever played F-Zero GX on the Gamecube?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Yup. One of the best games on the Gamecube by far. Shame that it seems to be the last F-Zero though.

Have you played any of the Ys games?

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
Years
Can't think of any JRPG that I've played right now. Defiantly Japanese and Korean MMORPG's though. Speaking of which...

Blade and Soul?

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
Yes, its probably my favorite Mario kart game as well. Just love the special items everyone got and the fact you can use 2 characters is very unique and original.

Has the nest poster ever played Shadow hearts for the PS2?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yep; I definitely did. It's an amazing game. n_n" I traded it in, though, which I now regret. Wish I hadn't done that.

What about Super Mario Sunshine?

Years
Haha, I asked this not too long ago :P And yes, I have played though I never finished the game because I think I borrowed it from someone.

Super Mario Galaxy?

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
Yes, I even got every Star in it with mario and luigi and got that special postcard thing.

Has the next poster ever played Drilldozer on the gba?

Scandalice

now known as Sukyandaru
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2015
No, but I've heard a bit about it and I'm hoping to get the PS3 one some time.

Played Etrian Odyssey IV?

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
Years
Next time you post here, you may want to remember to name a game for the person below you to respond to. Kinda the idea of the thread, not just declaring our favoritism.

Anyway, has the person below me ever played Darkstone? I'm only familiar with the PC version but I believe it was also on PS1.

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
Years
I've seen it played, haven't actually played it myself though.

How about the free open source game, The Battle for Wesnoth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back