• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nillemi

Under my Rock
    Years
    The first half or so, I had a scratched up collector edition disc and it would crash on Majora's mask often.

Tales of the Abyss?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Yeah. Put a lot of time into it, as I pretty much finished all the sidequests, maxed out the Devil Arms, and got like 10000 Grade LOL.

Since we're on Tales, have you played Tales of Vesperia?

PMG

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Totes have. A friend had it when I was younger, and then a few years ago I got it off of X-Box Live. Real fun game, even got Banjo Tooie.

Donkey Kong Country Returns?

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Oh yea. Actually managed to 100% it if I remember correctly. Not an easy thing to do in games like that.

Has anyone played Dungeons and Dragons: Temple of Elemental Evil?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    I haven't played Dungeons and Dragons: Temple of Elemental Evil. Is it tabletop or video based? I'd be pretty interested in playing a solid D&D rpg.

Has anyone played South Park: The stick of Truth? It's a surprisingly solid RPG and feels like you're playing through an episode of South Park!

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
    Years
    Uh, sorry nope ^^

How about the Legend of Zelda: The Orcarina of Time :3?
    (I'm sure everyone knows about it, considering it's popularity ;3)

Brane

-
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    Never actually played it believe it or not. I think I might have tried it somewhere, but didn't do much in it.

Anybody been playing DayZ recently?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Nope. I haven't played a single Sonic game actually, now that I think about it. Unless you count that Mario and Sonic at the Olympics game.

Fallout New Vegas?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back