• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Have you preordered?

J a s m i n e ©

Girl Trainer Domination
Years
  • No, I don't usually pre-order. I'm one of the fewer people who are able to just walk into my local GameStop and walk out with the games I want. I never have any issues...

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2016
    North America really got the short end of the stick this time around for preorder bonuses... That being said I do have Alpha Sapphire preordered and also have money just sitting on my eshop account to get Omega Ruby digitally.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2018
    I've been thinking about getting the book, though I've already preordered both games and that would bring the total up to $100... I actually have to buy food...

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • I pre-ordered. It comes with a figurine. I don't really care about the figurine though. But hopefully, I can get it on day one, since if I can't, it's a week or so worth of waiting until there are stocks again. Hrng

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2018
    i'm also disappointed with the pre-order bonuses, they didn't even give me my poster when I ordered both X & Y.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I've always had bad luck with preordering the games. I either don't get the bonus, get the game late, or find out that I could've gotten an even better deal if I had waited until the day the games came out.

I stopped preordering after BW. =_=

isael-21

Just a computer guy
    Years
  • Pre-ordered AS from GameStop. Guy convinced me when he said they would open 2 hours earlier that day :D

Besides I was going to get it from Amazon which would take A COUPLE of days to get to me.

The hype's been waay to high for me to wait. No no.

No pre-oder bonus from GameStop as far as I know, but I don't mind unless it was a special Poke :P

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Toys-R-Us is offering a Mega-Charizard (X or Y) Plush to those who order both games... what stinks is that Not every Store is doing it. I don't want to cold call a kid's store and ask about it so nuts to that.

It would be nice though.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • What is this pre-order you're talking about? :'D

Dangit, I really envy other countries getting beautiful pre-order bonuses... Oh well, I've already reserved a copy at the closest video game shop around (which is still an hour away anyway), so I can pick it up on the weekend of the ORAS release. :>

Otherwise, I'll have to wait for another week or two, like back with X and Y :'D

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • I preordered Alpha Sapphire from Amazon and plan to download Omega Ruby at midnight to tide me over until it arrives! (hopefully on release day, since that's what I paid for lol).

I've been thinking about getting the book, though I've already preordered both games and that would bring the total up to $100... I actually have to buy food...

^ Eh, eating is overrated. :P

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I pre-ordered mine from Best Buy. I was going to get the Walmart pre-order but my sister had a 10 dollar coupon for Best Buy which she offered me to buy the game so I used it (saving 10 dollars is better than getting the toy...though I did struggle a little...darn I really haven't changed from when I was a kid being allured by toys such as those in Kids meals... Anyways during the pre-order I remember I brought White 2 there too...shows how important that day was in the long run for me...). Either way at least I have some gurantee of getting the game on the 21st (I would hate it to be another Pokemon Pearl at Walmart post Christmas 2007).

Years
  • I've preordered OR at EB Games about a month ago. It comes along with the nice little bonus Groundon figurine and I don't mind paying a bit more just to get it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    I pre-ordered both as a big step towards getting back into the series after a couple years. I ordered the pack through Amazon (I don't like pre-ordering through retail stores, unless the incentive is too good to pass up). I'll have to wait a few days after release to get it, but I don't have a lot of free time during holiday season due to my job, so it's works out well for me to have it delivered.

I won't be ordering the guide. I don't have any personal interest in owning one. I have all the information I need at the tip of my fingers.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Pre-ordered both! Did that right as I got my first paycheck. It'll be worth it as I get the games in about five days <3

Years
  • Using my sister's student account on amazon to preorder AS so I'm suppose to get it on the day it drops by 8pm (not that it matters since I'll have to be at work at 5pm :\). I'll have to get someone to hold it for me until I get off work.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Yup! I've pre-ordered Alpha Sapphire. I was originally going for Omega Ruby, but I decided to switch versions after finding out that a group of people decrypted the demo of ORAS. Because of that, they were able to find out things like which Pokémon are obtainable or what not.

That being said, there's one Pokémon I always use in every post-game, and it's a version exclusive in Alpha Sapphire. Because of that, I'm going to put that Pokémon in a spoiler box in case you don't like them :P

Spoiler:

As for pre-order bonuses... I know that Australia is giving out a bonus, but I don't remember what they're giving out. I believe it's the same as the UK.

Back