• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Have you used the Legendary Pokemon?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • Yep I have all the legends you can get in game, Yveltal, Xerneas, Zygrade, Mewtwo,and Moltres and I haven't used them at all. I usually don't use the Legends unless it matched the storyline a little better like it did in BW with Resh/Zek and BW2 where the Trio wants to help you.

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    No. I don't use legendaries in general so I just toss them around in the GTS and I don't have to wait that long to get my desired Pokémons either from there, Legendaries trades like hotcakes.

Iskandar

The Seeker Of Light
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2014
    Really? tbh i use Xerneas almost every fight, for a special sweeper he seems to take hits like a tank.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I've only used Yvetal once, after he forced himself into my party, to battle Lysandr. But Other than that one time, nope. My team was 20 levels higher than him, so I've no reason to keep a lv 50 legend around if its weaker than my guys. He lives his glorious, legendary life inside my PC box now.

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
    Years
  • i've never used any legendaries in any game i've played, with the exception of lugia in the original silver version.

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    traded away my xerneas/zygarde for i dont even remember..think iwas for 3 perfect iv ditto, and shiny skrelp
    mewtwo sittin in my pc too

Vanish

Poof
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I tend leave them untouched in case I want to trade them later down the road. I'm not a big fan of Xerneas, Yveltal or Zygarde so I don't see myself incorporating them into any of my teams.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    My legendaries just sit in the PC but even though I never use them I like to collect them

Emfg

Ohlong
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    I never use legendaries but I like to collect them :)
    Same here. I still got all the legendaries I met along my journeys in my pkmn diamon box and haven't used any of them really. Only pkmn I used were kyogre and rayquaza

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    Since I got Xerneas I never used it, not even in the Elite Four and Champion, I don't need Ubers to win ;)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    As soon as I captured Yveltal, I've used it in about three - four matches for a test run. It was quite fast, as its base Speed stat was approximately ninty-nine. That, if you ask me, is a lot! At level eighty-two, it was able to outrun a handful of Pokémon who were at a hundred. Isn't that impressive? Well, actually, it is a legendary Pokémon, so there may be nothing impressive about that, but still. xD Its offensive stats were quite good, though. Both of its Attack and Special Attack were at one twenty-two, which allowed it to knock out almost any Pokémon with a single hit. Its HP was good, too. Yveltal had complete immunity over ground and psychic, and its only weaknesses were electric, ice, rock, and fairy, which is a total of four. Yveltal's got what it takes to defeat almost any legendary that are as big as this.

I've also used Mewtwo in a few battles, just to see how it feels to have it transform into its mega-form. It was all right, but its Attack power was a little low, though. If its Attack was, say, twenty points higher, the it definitely could've taken better advantage of all the physical moves in its arsenal.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2014
    inb4 people making others feel bad for using legendaries despite being a part of the game/people playing for a different purpose than you

but I haven't really gotten the time to use Yveltal. And mine had a really bad nature, so I traded it for a Xerneas. Zygarde is eh to me, and I never liked Mewtwo. Haven't caught my Moltres yet.

Reactions: Nah

Arrow

I'd like to be a tree :3
    Years
  • I used my Xerneas (who I appropriately nicknamed "Waffles") for the Pokemon League but ever since then it's been sitting in one of my boxes in the PC, in between a female Frogadier that I got off of the Wonder Trade and my many, many, many Fennekins. Syrup, the Zygarde, and Pie, the Mewtwo, haven't even moved from the PC box. I haven't caught Moltres yet (who I shall name "Bacon") but it'll probably be the same as the others.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • Oh, I've used it alright xD

When I caught my Yveltal, I really wanted to fight along with it because I just really like legendaries. Must say though, my entire game has been played mostly (prior to Yveltal) with my Talonflame (75% of it at the very least was done with Talonflame), so my mains were Talon and Yveltal, and both just dealt with the E4 and Champion pretty well. My Moltres is in my party as well c:

I love legendaries, but I can do just fine without them. It's just that I love seeing them in battle ;v;

All three of them are maxed affection in the Pokemon Amie too, I just love them~ <3
    Talonflame isn't a legendary of course but he's been taken down only twice during the whole gameplay even though I kept using him, so he had a special place there~

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    I don't use any legendary pokemon from the games since diamond/pearl. I have nothing against them but my party is usualy filled by the second gym so there useless

Back