• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Have you used the Legendary Pokemon?

Caiustheblack

Breeder for the sake of it.
    Years
    As a bug and grass pokemon user, i d rather like to roam around with my awesome bugs instead of using an overpowered Fairy legendary which is too strong for the game and too unfair for competitive....
    As for zygarde, both him and his moveseet are really ugly.
    My mewtwo(X) is still level 70 because he s got a hindering nature on sp.attack (!)

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    I occasionally rotate them in and out of my party. I think there was one time I had Zapdos, Zygarde, and Yveltal in my team.. my bf was like 'I see you have a legendary team' >.<

Years
    I used Yveltal on my first playthrough in a completely blind run of Y simply because I didn't want to familiarize myself with new 'mons at that time. Needless to say it was used as a trade bait for a shiny Honedge.

Outlier

I always use the Pokemon I like and that includes Xerneas. I could care less about the stigma of using Legendaries, especially in-game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    I beat both X and Y at least 10 times now and I traded all except one of my legendary pokemon(mewtwo, zygarde, moltres, zapdos, articuno, and xerneas). I don't find them fun to use at all.

Years
    I did use Xerneas for a bit when I had that final showdown with Lysandre. Managed to destroy a fair chunk of his team.

It's boxed for now.

Wazee Wynkoop

New Start!
    Years
    I did use Yveltal for the later part of the game and I trained Zygarde and Mewtwo as well. Yveltal did make things a little bit easy though, so I'll probably wait to use Xerneas in X.

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    X and Y were easy enough, I didn't want to use a legendary for the rest of the game.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    I honestly don't use them ever. Last time I used one on my team was Dialga back when Diamond/Pearl came out. I'd much rather use non legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024
    I tend to like under used pokemon because they're just as useful as legendaries if you train them right.
    There-again i don't do competative battling (much) and would rather do a challenge where my goal is bound by rules the game would not normally consider.

Back