• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Headline: n00b infects Pokecommunity

Dark_Soul

WTF do you want?
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 23, 2004
    Hey everybody. The name is (Edited out cause Blue Cant say it!) I am (Why should I put my age here if blue cant say my name?) years old. This looks like dysfunctional enough forum so I think this should be a very intersting experience. Ive heard some pretty bad things about this place, but what the hell Ill give it a try.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Dark_Soul said:
    Hey everybody. The name is Todd I am 18 and this looks like dysfunctional enough forum so I think this should be a very intersting experience. Ive heard some pretty bad things about this place, but what the hell Ill give it a try.
    Yep, we're one of the worst forums out there. SO bad that people from a green themed Pokemon forum actually think we get to have...dare I say it? Fun *gasp*...
    Ya that was cheese...Um. Read the rules and welcome and that stuff.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Blue said:
    Yep, we're one of the worst forums out there. SO bad that people from a green themed Pokemon forum actually think we get to have...dare I say it? Fun *gasp*...
    Ya that was cheese...Um. Read the rules and welcome and that stuff.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=680108&postcount=3 I suggest you read.

The title caught my attention. Welcome to PC, hope you have a good time, even if the forum doesn't have the best rep. ^^; It can still be fun at times~ :)

Years
  • Hi,welcome to PC!
    Have a great time,i know i am.
    Hope we have enough problems for you,if not let us know,maybe you can spam and get banned?j/k.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    JKaizer said:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=680108&postcount=3 I suggest you read.

The title caught my attention. Welcome to PC, hope you have a good time, even if the forum doesn't have the best rep. ^^; It can still be fun at times~ :)
    We can't say the name...but we can still poke fun at it through description...like..Oh I dunno...We have some of the worst mods here...so much angst and they quit...sorry about that ^^; *WELCOME TO PC*

Dark_Soul

WTF do you want?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 23, 2004
    bna_li said:
    I smell some trouble... But welcome. And have FUN...
    Don't worry I am not here to make any trouble. Just thought I would see what this place was about.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • welcome to PC Mr. Dark_Soul. interesting thread title... XD well don't spam or flame, and PM me if ya need anything.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Blue said:
    We can't say the name...but we can still poke fun at it through description...like..Oh I dunno...We have some of the worst mods here...so much angst and they quit...sorry about that ^^; *WELCOME TO PC*
    It's quite obvious who you were bashing. :P

...and I know who you're referencing to. -.-;

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Dark_Soul said:
    Hey everybody. The name is (Edited out cause Blue Cant say it!) I am (Why should I put my age here if blue cant say my name?) years old. This looks like dysfunctional enough forum so I think this should be a very intersting experience. Ive heard some pretty bad things about this place, but what the hell Ill give it a try.
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Dark_Soul

WTF do you want?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 23, 2004
    Blue Jasmine said:
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.
    Isnt having fun and having a good time basically the same thing XP

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Welcome to PC sweetie! *Hugs.* Remember to read the rules, post a lot, stay long, and have fun!
    Also, if ya get in trouble sweetie, blame it on Jeremy! XD

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    OK, I'll go along with it. Yuppers, this forum is possibly one of the worst places you'll ever have the displeasure of visiting. Enjoy the utter boredom you'll have to endure here. XD Have a nice day! ^o^ (I love reverse psychology. XD)

~Kelsey

Back