• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    BTW guys, whereas most of the site is still in scaffolds right now, the chat is fully operational. Please if you are using it change your nickname to your PC username so everyone know's who is who.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    lol I went looking through my list to see that everyone on it is not online so If you you have challenged me just vm me when you get on and skaterdude has been added

Edit: Lost to Shinyninetails by hax lol three useful crits I missed WoW which would have saved me GGRRRHHH so much fail lol well GG

Last edited:

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
    nate you on? i want a match :) we can battle on shoddy battle this time so we dont have to worry about the router

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    I challenge Natedogg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok meet you on in a couple of mins

lol hes a jolly 252 speed ev's i only needed him to cripple blissey though:)

Well Kang could take care of him ;)

nate you on? i want a match :) we can battle on shoddy battle this time so we dont have to worry about the router

After lucaslucario sure shoddy is prefered :D.

My FC is:0087-9674-7891............. please reply back natedogg

......calm down man lol

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    probaly sucker punch is a very ehh overpowered move thats why i like it:)

lol and i checked and yeh kang would have easily sucker punched him

edit: i thought dusknoir would have easily walled my whole team at first i didnt expect WoW to miss it was my turn for some parahax anyway because last match i didnt get 1 crit or attk raise after like 1000 meteor mashes lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back