• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    when greene is ready for a rematch i would like to challenge him again :)

Sure, we can do our trade too.

EDIT: Waiting on the go-ahead from Horizon to do the tourney. He appears to have viewed it but not replied yet.

EDIT2: For those who may be interested, here is Phoenix' try-out battle: Vs Phoenix

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
    It happens all the time, the rock type always comes off as easy to beat to people. Anyway, Sonveria I will contact you now.

EDIT: Somehow my infamous rants don't make it clear enough how much flaking ****** me off, as for the second time in 20mins a challenger has challenged me, neglected to bother keeping an eye on VM's, and then logged off.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
    Beat Snoveria 5-0, was way too easy to be fair. He used Slash and Double Edge against my Regirock, used EQ and Rock Smash against a flying type, and broke the Species Clause by using two identical Blaziken.

Valen I accept.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
    Ok I am in Wi-Fi. Both Valen and Lilac, meet me in there ASAP for yer battles, whoever gets to me first gets to battle first and whoever gives the more fun battle will go up on Youtube.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back