• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    I could give you a practice match tomorrow with you new team rangerpheonix, as i already have your badge :) and i know how much you want revenge on my awesomeness :P jk

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    You haven't won yet, I'm checking your team first as I told you in VM before you logged out. There is something up with that Feraligatr that it can outspeed one Pokemon, but not outspeed something slower than the first Pokemon.

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
    You haven't won yet, I'm checking your team first as I told you in VM before you logged out. There is something up with that Feraligatr that it can outspeed one Pokemon, but not outspeed something slower than the first Pokemon.
    ive never heard of a hack like that...either way it is weird

Greene1516

Years
    Well after checking, a different Pokemon was hacked, so I win by DQ. As this was the third time Valen has used hacks in a H&S battle, he is temporarily banned from competing until myself, FD, and some of the more involved leaders discuss what to do as they are all gotten from trades, but regardless, if he doesn't know what hacks are he will never be sure of what he is using.

Years
    ive never heard of a hack like that...either way it is weird

Sorry for just coming in like this, but it sounds like a very improbable item.

Ever heard of a Quick Claw? (3/16 chance of going first regardless of speed, if that 3/16 somehow comes through, a Shuckle could outspeed a Deoxys for one turn). Or at least that's what it sounds like...it's just improbability you'll see almost nobody using it. Then again, I don't know the whole situation.

EDIT: Problem resolved, so it was a hack after all. :(

Last edited:

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years

Ever heard of a Quick Claw? (3/16 chance of going first regardless of speed, if that 3/16 somehow comes through, a Shuckle could outspeed a Deoxys for one turn). Or at least that's what it sounds like...it's just improbability you'll see almost nobody using it. Then again, I don't know the whole situation.

I have seen weirder hacks.

But anyway Greene would have noticed the quick claw and DQ'ed them because that violates the hax item clause.

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
    it never stops amazing me when someone agrees to a standard battle but doesnt even know what standard rules are..this is directed at goldman who brought a garchomp into the battle

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013

the feraligatre wasnt a hack.. just to inform u

Greene1516

Years
    Yea he had Life Orb, but that particular Pokemon doesn't seem hacked so I don't know, it was something else on his team that I didn't suspect that was hacked.

And s9, I'm guessing you are refering to Painter's Weavile???

Anyway, I'm out for battles for the night, it has been a long night at the gym and a good one at that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back