• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    That's assuming there would have been a prize, you have to win first :D

Lead Aero's rock. I just had to say that. Like one of the best Rock Pokemon out there. I hope 5th edition brings me better Pokemon for my type though.

Greene1516

Years
    I never said you said those words, it's just a fair assumption I made. And you don't seem to get the concept of rules, they apply to the leaders as well, they aren't there to help the leaders win. Do you even realize how much of a whiner you sound like when you say that? So please go grow a pair and stop complaining about a whole load of nothing, because nobody cares.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    *shrug* I call Shenanigans.

Yeah...getting stalled out = no fun (unless I'm doing the stalling...in which case I enjoy myself a good maniacal laugh!). Of course, I probably only lost that battle because I didn't use my typical OU team... but I digress! I need to get back to taking challenges! XD

Last edited:

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    It's his gym, he has every right to place his own rules upon challengers (as I do). But, for me, I don't place any rule that I couldn't follow myself (obviously my rule doesn't apply to my gym team, I'm talking typical teams here. For example, my OU team can follow my own rule...if say I made a clone of myself and had a battle...with my...clone XD). I'm sure Greene does the same.

Greene1516

Years
    I never use more than 3 OU's myself. And Devon the only way it is difficult to make a team for my gym is if you are one of those people that only use OU's because they are mad into winning, and you stated earlier on that you aren't one of those people, so really you are just going in circles here. Every gym here has it's own rules on top of standard clauses. Again, all it seems you are doing is making excuses while coming off as the type who would rather use whatever he wants because you are only concerned with yourself, or else coming off as a total noob who doesn't understand the concept of competitive battling. Nobody here is making rules to better suit ourselves, so please don't insult me or for that matter any other leader here by claiming such things. Now I'll ask again, please keep your pointless whining to yourself or I'll be getting a mod in here to clean up after you.

Last edited:

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    *raises hand*
    In my defense, the pokemon in my OU team are all OU...because I happen to like them. XD Them being awesome is just a nice plus. ;P I do have my fair share of UU/NU folk though *pushes Registeel out* He's one of mah steel buddies. XD

:cool:*yes, I'm incoherent past midnight, don't mind my rantings!*:laugh:

Greene1516

Years
    *raises hand*
    In my defense, the pokemon in my OU team are all OU...because I happen to like them. XD Them being awesome is just a nice plus. ;P I do have my fair share of UU/NU folk though *pushes Registeel out* He's one of mah steel buddies. XD

:cool:*yes, I'm incoherent past midnight, don't mind my rantings!*:laugh:

Don't worry, I never listen to you :D just kidding

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    *shrug* That's just my case (back in my head now :P). But you need to be prepared for all circumstances... if you're not, well go prepare yourself! XD A few choice UU/NU pokemon I could pick out... Well, Charizard for starters, Ambipom makes a fantastic if predictable lead, Azumarril, Claydol (best spinner typing-wise, though it's a poor typing defensively, to special threaths in OU), (O.O) Dugtrio (who is now UU, when did that happen!?), Feraligatr (still drastically inferior to Gyara), Ludicolo (he's just fun~), Milotic, Porygon2 (great pokemon, very different from Pory-Z, defensive as opposed to offensive), Registeel (DUH), Roserade, Sceptile, Venusaur, Uxie (oddly effective as a Scarf Lead o.o), Rotom, Spiritomb (obvious reasons), Swellow, Staraptor, Tangrowth, Torterra, Typhlosion, and Yanmega.

Wow, that's quite a list! There are a few former OU pokemon in there, and a WHOLE lot of very viable pokemon! (still can't believe Duggy is UU!!)

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    I'm challenging Racastblaster, the Steel gym leader.
    I'm not suppose to break your rule.
    If I do, it is the fault of greene.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    XD Good to know polkop. I forgot that he reworded it a bit and took out my helpful color coding. ;P

VM me when you're online!

Greene1516

Years
    actually not all the gym leaders have rules on top of the standard rules well the ones i have battled anyway. And again i say i dont use a full ou team and im not whining if u even know what that means. And wth i said it was difficult to make a team so how does that mean i use all ou's and dont sit here calling people noobs when u havent even battled me.

Ok now youa re being downright stupid. First of all the one gym we all know you fought was the fire gym which does have an additional rule that disallows type duplication even once on a team. Much harder to make a team for than restricting someone to 3OU's. And the simple fact that you question whether somebody knows the meaning of the wrd whining makes it safe to assume you are a kid who thinks it's cool to rebel, because that's the only type of person you should hear saying something so stupid. Anyway, you are just being disrespectful and intentionally annoying, as well as spamming the thread so I will be gonig to a mod to clean this up and who knows you may be banned when FD gets back.

EDIT: I've asked an admin to clear up this mess, so hopefully we'll soon be back to normal with just queries and challenges from proper challengers.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
    omg im not just gunna sit here and have u calling me names your the one disrespecting me i havent called u anything let alone me being 16 and u calling me a child so i think you should think about who has been disrespecting whom

You have been acting like a child so what do you expect. I'm telling you like it is plain and simple. If you can't accept it it's your own fault but seriously stop spamming the thread and quit while you're behind.

On a different note, polkop I see it is your birthday so happy birthday to you sir.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Oh XD It's your birthday? Sorry I had to stomp ya. Kidding! GG, polkop! ;D Have a happy B-day dude!

Greene1516

Years
    What was the score if you don't mind me asking?? And I told you your team was legal to his rules, now you'll never doubt me again :D

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Haha, 3-0. Probably would've been 4-0 if I had been thinking about his lead. For some reason I was convinced my poor monkey would move first. XD

Defensively your team's quite weak (despite Dusknoir, in whom you may want to invest in Pain Split and EQ), plus having two frail Fire-types isn't doing you favors.

Anywho, it's g'night all, Imma go get some sleep!

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I feel like an idiot for not knowing better...but then again...it's 1:47 AM! So no worries!

(the worst part of it is that I JUST had a Duggy mini-rant a few posts up x.x)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back