• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

omega77

Is that all?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Ugh... 12:08. But somehow i'm restless.

Just a thought, why can't people leave a post on the thread then the leader can PM/VM and acually set up a time where both are on the forums. Otherwhise it'll just be Greene and RA forever and ever.

I'm tired so this could just be an exhausted mind thought.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Ugh... 12:08. But somehow i'm restless.

Just a thought, why can't people leave a post on the thread then the leader can PM/VM and acually set up a time where both are on the forums. Otherwhise it'll just be Greene and RA forever and ever.

I'm tired so this could just be an exhausted mind thought.

Oh my Jesus. Our Fighting leader. He lives!!!

That might not be a bad idea. >_>

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
    I have to apologise for not being online recently, ive been very busy
    I will also continue to be, so if you want to battle me it would be best to pm me as i may not have time to read thru this thread

I do go on holiday on the 22nd so i will have all the time in the world to battle people :)

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    That's what we're supposed to do Omega, but challengers tend to have zero patience, so they don't care. >_> Not even enough to read the first post. /avoiding rant

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    Is it have a problem with ROHAN, the flying gym leader?
    All the people with ROHAN in is name haven't been active since a year.
    And it makes 5 days that I have challenge him without an answer.
    (And yes, I have PM him)

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    That goes back to the whole In-game names are pointless thing polkop. Frozen seems to think they're important for some reason; in actuality, they just make it hard for you poor challengers to get ahold of leaders.

Of course, it does play into the 'forces the challengers to post in the thread'' thing but sometimes I imagine, leaders don't check back in the thread, thus missing posts.

His in-game name is Rohan, but his forum name is something altogether different.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Post and hope he sees it. Nothing else you can do until (if >_>) Frozen fixes it.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Looking forward to battling you guys. Welcome back, btw.

Hey Ra, you up for that rematch?

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    The challengers are indeed meant to VM the leader and set up a time after posting here. Many of my challengers have done this and it works out for the better. But when some of the leaders hardly ever check in (Matzz aside 'cause he has an excuse) it puts challengers off because they feel they could be waiting way too long. As far as finding the leaders, it goes back to my idea that each gym section of the homepage should have a link to the respective leader's profile.

On top of that though, we need more challengers. Right now we have crimson, polkop, and jake being the only challenger, protovad posting but never challenging, and CharMan and ckn are both in training. taper has disappeared again as has some of the older challangers who I have plain forgotten by now. But new faces keep it fresh so we should all find ways to get people onto this thing, even on other sites.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Make a challenge, we'll get back to you. READ THE FIRST POST.

@Greene: This goes back to what I said about in-game names being utterly pointless to post. It only causes confusion if in-game name and screen name aren't the same; making it impossible for challengers to VM leaders.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back