• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Well I've decided to go ahead and try out the league again, for a while anyways. So anime, are you availbe for a battle?

Good to have you back.

I hope mine don't get this problem. I just bought my 360 last year. My friend's xbox got the ring error thing too.

Mine is a year and a half old. The 360 is just too cheaply made and prone to fault. 5% of Xbox's die every year.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Man Im sad :( first I found out that my Magnzone which someone told had hp fire does not so it wasted a slot on my team really would have won if it had hp fire then I get haxed at the worst times it was just a fail match GG Painter

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
    I just got my first ring with E79 error and screen freezing. I have her opened up at the moment and I hear rattling under the cooling system, so I think it is the typical loose X-strap resulting in the GPU coming loose. Will need to wait to get a torx8 tomorrow to remove the cooling system however.
    to be totally honestly i have nooo clue what your talking about... im not to good with this kind of stuff...but if you open up that voids your warranty doesnt it?

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    to be totally honestly i have nooo clue what your talking about... im not to good with this kind of stuff...but if you open up that voids your warranty doesnt it?

Only if you break the warranty sticker, but still, the PnP for sending away even on warranty costs about half the price of a new Xbox. And they are relatively easy to fix.

Beat polkop once again.

Going to fight Arceus now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back