• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
    Only if you break the warranty sticker, but still, the PnP for sending away even on warranty costs about half the price of a new Xbox. And they are relatively easy to fix.

Beat polkop once again.

Going to fight Arceus now.

sending away on warranty only cost me about 20$

and by the way i couldnt watch your last video because of copy right issues in my country :/

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Mmmmk, I challenge natedogg, leader of the Normal type gym (I think...images won't load on my comp so I really can't see what gym type he is).

Afterwards, I challenge Greene at his rock gym - and please, I will not used my hacked pokemon. All the ones I will use are legitimately bred and trained. If you do however want to check them, be my guest. :/

EDIT: I take my natedogg challenge back. He isn't online so...yeah. So Greene, I'll wait for you to finish if you accept. Lol, this is gonna be funny. All the pokemon I have are terrible because they were form teams I made a long time ago.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    sending away on warranty only cost me about 20$

and by the way i couldnt watch your last video because of copy right issues in my country :/

It's not your country it's stupid youtube. They are afraid of getting sued by WMG over copyright and so they disable anything with music owned in any way by WMG. Thing is they also end up disabling stuff that isn't, such as that video for instance. Stone Sour have always be signed to and owned by Roadrunner Records, a record company that has never being in the ownership of WMG. I check that all my music is WMG free before I put it up, but there are still problems. I just filed a dispute about it anyway and if they still don't resolve the issue I will be sending them an email.

Aero that is fine, but I will be checking the Pokemon of course.

.Aero

Years
    It's not your country it's stupid youtube. They are afraid of getting sued by WMG over copyright and so they disable anything with music owned in any way by WMG. Thing is they also end up disabling stuff that isn't, such as that video for instance. Stone Sour have always be signed to and owned by Roadrunner Records, a record company that has never being in the ownership of WMG. I check that all my music is WMG free before I put it up, but there are still problems. I just filed a dispute about it anyway and if they still don't resolve the issue I will be sending them an email.

Aero that is fine, but I will be checking the Pokemon of course.

Lol, let me know when you want to check. ;D (I've honestly never checked before, but we go into a trade, right?) - We'll continue to discuss in VMs. Keep this thread's clutter down.

Greene1516

Years
    I think so too.

Anyway, another win for me, but an epic battle against AeroForce there; it literally came down to one move.

.Aero

Years
    Truly epic. I'm still irked about that crit Kabutops had on my Forretress. xD

We need a rematch sometime, and next time I'm gonna try and bring in some pokes that don't suck. :P SpecsMence/Feraligatr were the only two that really did anything to your team. Regirock had me walled, but I doubt you were expecting to see SpecsMence, so I found that kind of funny. xD

(And if this goes up on youtube, be sure to let me know. ;D It'll be my first battle on youtube.)

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
    I think so too.

Anyway, another win for me, but an epic battle against AeroForce there; it literally came down to one move.

awesome cant wait to see it

ive had like 3 battles where it came down to just one pokemon each and theres isnt anything to do but attack

@animeFTW
    ive made a forum if its on forumotion i may be able to help
    although it was last summer and it was mostly aesthetics and topics

but i would be glad to help

Greene1516

Years
    I knew you'd want my help eventually :P

Just kidding buddy. Actually a nice addition would be to take some videos from the members to put on it, but it is early days yet so let's not get too ahead of ourselves.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    *let me see... who will be my victim.... ahhh anime!* lol if you have your team set i'd love to take you on ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back