• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
Years
  • yea skythur i was wondering what happened to Bazuken the 3 i need
    Leing - i have to win eventually
    Aero - it is the weekend now so gots 2 wait
    Garchomp - was on not oo long ago but hasnt got on since

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • yeah and i need to speak to bazuken i have been holding something for him and its been taking up box space

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • LOL i just found a good latios set that work's on shoddy after like an hour or so of trying different set's......and then i realise 4/4 of the elite's are super effective type's vs latias lol oh well....

Sheak

H&S League: Elite 4
    Years
  • LOL i just found a good latios set that work's on shoddy after like an hour or so of trying different set's......and then i realise 4/4 of the elite's are super effective type's vs latias lol oh well....

Mwahahaha?
    filler evillaugh filler

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    nice filler but Sheak i know all about ice types their weaknesses and how to counter them so muahahahaha right back at ya

Ahhh but you see it hard to counter ghost because

Ghost = pwn everything ;) so right back at you....I think?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back