• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Everybody always wants to fight the steel gym, eh Scv058? XD

I'm the old steel leader if ya don't remember, I just thought I'd stop by, I'm going to build my psyche back up, hm? ;D Then I'll just have to give ya a test, see how good ya are!

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Beat back challenger Aaron 3-0. Note that this does not mean I am reopened; he challenged me before I closed and we just never got around to it until now, so I'm not taking more challenges until my new team is done.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    So i have to beat painter, and then play the waiting game with the other leaders, and then challenge Lein again. For some reason that doesen't sound easy. At all. I'll post a challenge to painter on Friday, since we both have exams which are @ suck, and his wi-fi is down, so Shoddy aswell. God have mercy on my soul lol

Offtopic : IRELAND IS GETTING A WHITE CHRISTMAS WOO

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back