• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    hey at least be happy that we arent getting this crappy version of raikou

HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation
    Raikou was and always will be the bomb without the mask. Seriously I think the mask is just overkill. Anyway I cannot wait to see if we get evolutions or not. Folllowing around of course.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Who says that they won't go and make a new Raikou sprite that ends up not being better? =P

But yeah... that looks doubtful. I do have to say though, out of all of the animations for Pokemon when they enter battle, I did prefer Crystals over the new ones, ignoring the sprites themselves. It's what they did, really, in Crystal - in D/P/Pt now they mostly blink or tilt their head, or something like that - Crystal's just seemed more...interesting.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    He means evolutions of the starter Pokemon that follow you, methinks.
    Yeah. Also on the crystal animations those were amazing. They never did something like that. I wish they did. Like for every Pokemon each and every articulation or something had an animation.*imagines Giratina with each wing thing pointing and protruding strangely*
    Yes please!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    well of course they are making new sprites they havent updated them except the ones that were in platinum

Psyburn

Is not Kazaam
    Years
    Im just curious as to how they are gonna handle Gen appearances. For one, GenI pkmn were more common than GenII in the older versions. Would that change is my gig.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    im sure its going to be like the old one but and have more gen 1 pokemon they have had in a while but im thinking they are also going to add some of the new ones after you get the national pokedex

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'm oretty sure that they'll keep the Gen. 1 appearances in the Johto region roughly the same. Maybe take out or add in a few Gen. 1 into Gen. 2, but the later GEn might be obtainable after the National Dex is obtained like said before.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Hmm what I wanna know is this. Will they release the new Sugimori map for Johto after the release or before the release? I mean that would give us a good look on the new Johto you know what I mean? How the buildings are and such.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    well they probally wont give the full map they just might give us little screen shots of the different citys but not alot

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well, look back did they give a full image of the Sinnoh's game mapping? Though, I think they might give the screen shots of some cities, towns, and routes...not the whole thing though.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well, look back did they give a full image of the Sinnoh's game mapping? Though, I think they might give the screen shots of some cities, towns, and routes...not the whole thing though.
    Not game mapping the map in general. I mean if you look at Sinnohs map you can tell each building where its at how it looks and such. But yeah no idea.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    i just changed my pokemon gold internal battery and it worked so im kinda happy.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I get what you mean now, and yeah, I think it is possible for them to do it. I believe they did it for Sinnoh, am I right?

Psyburn

Is not Kazaam
    Years
    Not that this means anything but
    HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation
    fan art is funny, but that rival looks...weird with the cape.

Back