• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

Years
  • I prefer Gary or whatever his game name is. He's one of the special Kanto characters I'm looking forward to seeing. I don't want to see Agatha again. (No offense to anyone.)

Characters I'm looking forward to seeing Misty, Gary(BLUE), Red(ASH) (w/out FrLg clothing. Hopefully new clothes), Brock, Bill, Copycat (hope she has her own sprite or at least a less common sprite like Bebe's), Janine.

(When I first played Gold (before knowing about RBY) I thought he was Ash. I still call him Ash.)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Instead of Blue (or green or whatever), Agatha should be in the command of the Viridian Gym, just because you know, the background story thing.
    Why would Agatha be Gym Leader? Just because she is in the Anime? I don't think so.
    I prefer Gary or whatever his game name is. He's one of the special Kanto characters I'm looking forward to seeing. I don't want to see Agatha again. (No offense to anyone.)

Characters I'm looking forward to seeing Misty, Gary(BLUE), Red(ASH) (w/out FrLg clothing. Hopefully new clothes), Brock, Bill, Copycat (hope she has her own sprite or at least a less common sprite like Bebe's), Janine.

(When I first played Gold (before knowing about RBY) I thought he was Ash. I still call him Ash.)
    Yea, I totally agree with you on every point. Copycat was one of my favorite characters! My way of not bein' angry for Soul is actually not thinkin' she's Krys, I think she's Copycat (sure, call me crazy. But i thought it was about time to give her a decent name (Besides, I think they're similar))!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    But would it be a difference if you battle Red or Leaf?
    Maybe they will have the same Pokemon. xD

But I don't think that Leaf will be in the game!

Maybe if you play as a girl you fight red, but if you play as a boy you fight leaf?

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024
    How about we let the game creators decide!!! ^_^ I don't care. Red. Leaf. It doesn't really matter. As far as Red and Leaf alternating everyday, eh, I think thats a little corny. Along those lines there should be more than just those two manga characters to battle that rotate by day. Of course, I know its about the protagonists from FR/LG, so...

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Yea. I hope they get more background, like they did in FRLG. Like, meet Volkner's dad and the story of how the E4 changed durin' the three years (Lance Champ, Koga in, Lorilei out, Will in, Agatha out, Karen in) and so on... And how Blue became leader, the eruption of the Cinnabar Volcano, I dunno where to start... You get my point.
    I agree with you but not the Cinnabar Island part...
    It's more better if we still have the original Cinnabar,
    rather some rocky mountains,
    which makes the town boring in GSC...

<<Haruki Adachi>>

Oh how heroes have fallen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    ....More Manga characters would seem nice since you see red b/c at the time he is training there..Green(Gary/Blue) is Gym leader...Yellow in Veridian Forest...Be funny to see that Silver is being bossed around by Blue(Girl).add more BG to silver as they did in the Manga..but I am just wishing

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

I like the sprite. It may have it's own battle sprite like the NE Pichu.

From Pokemon Sunday I could tell it is raining. The Red Gyarados is looking diagonal, and the surf sprite is generic.

I first thought it was the contest hall, but then I found out (by my brother) it is the Pokethlon building.

I think that this is what happens before the race starts.

This is during the race. During Pokemon Sunday it shows you jump over hurdles. The third Pokemon is Meowth, I don't know what the first two are.

My last post ever. Good bye Pokecommunity.

Years
  • wow i wish they do make them,, man silver was the first and best game i played of pokemon ever,, it wud be awsome for a remake,, not just playing shiny gold,, :] make them nintendo!!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I was wondering. Will the game be completely touch controlled and buttons as an option? Think about it. In the menu which is always on there is a blank spot. That blank spot could be to control your character. But 4 way movements are in this game not 8! Yes I know but if you check the filb movie Gyardos is on its side. I dunno seems crazy but you never know right?

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
    Years
  • I was wondering. Will the game be completely touch controlled and buttons as an option? Think about it. In the menu which is always on there is a blank spot. That blank spot could be to control your character. But 4 way movements are in this game not 8! Yes I know but if you check the filb movie Gyardos is on its side. I dunno seems crazy but you never know right?
    What do you mean? I watched the video, but it seemed normal to me...

And as for Suicune's plot from Crystal being in these games, maybe it will be more like Mesprit from D/P.
    That would make sense to me, and they don't even have to give it a set place to be. Though it would be nice if they did. But Suicune would just be "the friendly one" of the trio and have no special bearing on the plot.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I was wondering. Will the game be completely touch controlled and buttons as an option? Think about it. In the menu which is always on there is a blank spot. That blank spot could be to control your character. But 4 way movements are in this game not 8! Yes I know but if you check the filb movie Gyardos is on its side. I dunno seems crazy but you never know right?
    Kudos to you!!
    You said that there's some running track near National Park right?
    I think you got it right!!
    I'm wondering what ribbon will we receive if we won Pokethon...

Back