• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
Years
  • Yeah he got that. Also Its not low its impossible. Sinnoh is available and Hoenn...what would it do?

... Continue to suck, like it did in Gen III? :P

Seriously, if they announced Hoenn in HGSS, I would actually be disappointed. Horrible, mismatched, boring, ugly region. In my opinion, anyway. :D

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hoenn will NOT be in HG/SS. It is Kanto/Johto and I doubt they would add in another region. It would be cool to have a game featuring every region, but HG/SS I am pretty sure will revlove around Kanto/Johto as it did in the origonals.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I would love for them to include Hoenn. It would make sense as to why they included RSE legends and possibly bring back original contests. It is kinda hard to assume that they will include it though since we hardly have confirmation of Kanto being included.

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
  • I just feel this game is gonna suck there going to do somthing really bad i hate remakes that add stuff its not a remake if its upgraded fire red is a prime example

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I just thought of something that would be extremely cool but i know wouldn't be in the games:

What if somewhere in Johto or in Kanto there was an abandoned building or really old gym. Once you have beaten the Elite 4, you could go to this building and a man standing outside would give it to you as a prize for being the Champion. Once you have obtained your new gym, you could select a type to master in and then a catalog would come with objects you could buy to decorate your gym and make the challenges a trainer would have to face.(respective of the type) Once the gym is already, other trainers would occasionally come to challenge you that are programmed in the game. But once you beat a certain amount of people, you are allowed to challenge trainers over Wi-Fi and try to win in other peoples gyms. ^_^

I know this would never ever happen but I think it would be so cool.

But What i don't understand is why people are complaining about the new games. THEY ARE GOING TO AMAZING! Try to think about the pros and not the cons people.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I just feel this game is gonna suck there going to do somthing really bad i hate remakes that add stuff its not a remake if its upgraded fire red is a prime example

If you want to play the same shiz all over again with no upgrades then thewre are always emulators of the originals for you to enjoy. Ur going to be one of those people wearing the same clothes they wore as a teenager arent you? Lolz.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
  • I just feel this game is gonna suck there going to do somthing really bad i hate remakes that add stuff its not a remake if its upgraded fire red is a prime example
    That's the thing.

HG/SS are not remakes. They're not supposed to be remakes. They're enhanced remakes. Old games with better graphics and new features. In a remake the only difference would be the graphics.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • That's the thing.

HG/SS are not remakes. They're not supposed to be remakes. They're enhanced remakes. Old games with better graphics and new features. In a remake the only difference would be the graphics.
    Which is the point most people are missing. Yes, HG/SS are remakes of Gold and Silver but they're not perfect remakes. I mean, seriously, would you buy it if they've done nothing new to it? Why not just grab your old games.

HG/SS is a more enhanced version of the older games, more Pokemon, newer items and better upgrades.

Finnel

Years
  • The "green hair" could just be a case of bad quality photograph. It's just stupid to draw conclusions from a blurry photo like that, and if you're going to say the woman is Mars just by comparing hairstyles you might as well say your rival is actually Roark.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • The "green hair" could just be a case of bad quality photograph. It's just stupid to draw conclusions from a blurry photo like that, and if you're going to say the woman is Mars just by comparing hairstyles you might as well say your rival is actually Roark.
    Best. Post. Ever XD

Anyways, It's true. You can't just draw conclusion from some blurry photos.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Merged thread here, since giving the nature of the speculation... it's not that major, and the evidence used is... well, blurry. And I have to agree - I don't believe that the Galactic theory is that great a one following those poor-quality pictures, and the apparent similarity in hairstyles. (Otherwise I'd make conspiracy theories between Ronald McDonald and Flint due to their hairstyles).

(I dislike waiting half a minute, a minute or more just to get to the actual point -_-).

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • Which is the point most people are missing. Yes, HG/SS are remakes of Gold and Silver but they're not perfect remakes. I mean, seriously, would you buy it if they've done nothing new to it? Why not just grab your old games.

HG/SS is a more enhanced version of the older games, more Pokemon, newer items and better upgrades.

Don't forget the new engine. :P

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • i think team rocket will have a bigger role in kanto if you look at FRLG as they had an extended story. But... all I want is the pure expreince with nothing taken out.

Back