• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold/SoulSilver - Travel Journal

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Everyone has a Typhlosion and an Ampharos sooner or later in the game. It's only for teh cool kids like us. lol

Current Party in Kanto. Heading to Pewter City to get the first Kanto Badge after so HEAVY training. I'm so hyped. I started anew with all new pokemon except for AGU, because he's Taichi's best friend.lol

AGU Lv 59 (Male Ampharos)
    AQUOS Lv 35 (Male Wartortle)
    KURA Lv 24 (Female Eevee)
    SANTY Lv 43 (Female Delibird)
    MOON Lv 31 (Male Dragonair)

In Box: APOLLO Lv41 (Male Typhlosion), ZERA Lv35 (Female Scizor), SHO Lv34 (Male Nidoking), DRAGOON Lv30 (Red Male Gyrados), KASSHOKU Lv22 (Male Sudowoodo), PLUE Lv10 (Ditto), SAGITARIUS Lv20 (Male Tauors), JUMBA Lv50 (Female Snorlax), TOTIUS Lv38 (Male Togekiss), and possibly another Pokemon. I cant say for sure.

Or should I go back to my exaggerated story edition of the Travel Journal?

*Meowth V.2*

Still Got The Blues.
    Years
    As I was training ahead of the battle with Clair which I lost before, I was doing a bit of wandering and encountered Entei at night, used a dusk ball and just caught him just like that, I thought it would take me another few goes before I got him. Very happy with himself after that. My first legendary caught in the game.

I'm enjoying the game so far though, I'm going through it at a moderate pace. As for my team, it's pretty much sorted only have to do a tiny bit of leveling up but it nothing major though.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Obtained all of the gym leaders phone numbers (except for Misty and Lt.Surge), phoned them all up by changing the DS Clock to the right time/date etc, currently battling Bugsy, probably going to battle the rest tomorrow

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    training for red by rerunning through the e4 :)

i already went up to him once.. when all my pokemon were lvl 66.. but after 40 minutes of fighting him, he only had his charizard and venasaur left. charizard was down to red health and at that point i was depending on hail to knock him out. i had to use hyper potion every turn on my ninetales cause air slash did so much damage and charizard was faster than me. he crit hits me at the very last second... RIGHT before he was about to die... i was so mad...

anyways, ever since then, i've been doing hardcore training at the e4. here's my team...

shiny garchomp: level 80

shiny ninetales: level 88

kingdra: level 73

meganium: level 64

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Okay, so I just finished typing this and my page decides to reload, so now I have to type it all again. Thank you so much Firefox, also known as Retardfox.

Right now I am on Route 39 training all my Pokemon to Level 30. :]

- I beat Whitney and Morty with great ease thanks to my shiny Golbat which is now a Crobat.
    - I evolved Cherubi, Chinchou, and Sneasle.
    - I caught a Meowth, Tauros, and Miltank because they are rare. Well, not Meowth, but I like Meowth.
    - I did a time trick and turned all my apricorns into Pokeballs in 10 minutes. :D

My team is:

- Shiny Crobat Level 29
    - Lanturn Level 30
    - Quilava Level 29
    - Weavile Level 29
    - Cherrim Level 30

Edit: WOO! My Shiny Crobat just found a Shiny Leaf. I didn't even mean to find one. XD;

Last edited:

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    Ok, so right now I'm chasing Entei/Raikou again since my Priotity was completed (defeating the E4 pre- National PokeDex.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Just defeated Bugsy and Falkner at the Fighting Dojo, i'm going to save my game for now and battle the other gym leaders tomorrow

Feraligatr Lv60 - I got Feraligatr to Lv60 by battling two trainers in the Goldenrod Underground that I missed
    Houndoom Lv58
    Magnezone Lv60
    Gengar Lv57
    Mamoswine Lv59
    Lugia Lv59

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Just beat Chuck~

At the beginning, I sent out my Crobat, a sure winner. He sent out his Primape. I could see the fear in his eyes at that moment. I used Fly, Crobat quickly flew up into the high altitudes of the gym. Chuck was nervous, knowing Fly had only 95% accuracy he used Double Team! A bead of sweat rolled down my brow as Crobat swooped in from above and hit Primape! Critical hit! Primape was down in one hit! Now Chuck was read, he sent out his Poliwrath and I switched to Lanturn. He was amazed by the strategy I had planned against him! He started off with Focus Punch, a bad move! I used Thunder Wave, paralyzing the human/frog/pokemon! What?! Poliwrath is paralyzed and unable to move, cancelling out Focus Punch! I quickly swooped in with a Confuse Ray, while he used Hypnosis. Lanturn quickly dodged. Lanturn swam at the Pokemon with Spark, yet another critical hit! Poliwrath however was only in the yellow as his Sitrus Berry restored some health. Yet again! Poliwrath is unable to move! Lanturn took advantage and electrocuted it with a speed Spark attack, winning the battle!

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    HA!
    At the trainer house, I'm stuck battling ace trainer cal, with the 3 johto starters.
    So I send out heracross against meganium, and use bulk up, with him using toxic. Bad idea, since heracross has guts. So now I have about +3(I think its +2 for guts) attack power.
    As I choose megahorn, he switches out into typhlosion, who takes the megahorn, and goes down without a crit!
    Then I continue to sweep the other 2 with megahorn.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Defeated Jasmine and Whitney at the Fighting Dojo, going to finish battling the other leaders in an hour or so.

Feraligatr Lv60
    Houndoom Lv59
    Magnezone Lv60
    Gengar Lv58
    Mamoswine Lv60
    Lugia Lv60

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    I restarted my Heart Gold today... and forgot to transfer over my Jolly Entei with pretty nice EV's to Diamond. ): Oh well, I still have my Modest Glaceon and Adamant Elekid.

Then I decided to be a cheapskate and breed four eggs on Diamond that I really wanted to have early on my team-- Murkrow, Dratini, Phanphy, and Stunky. I started with a male Cyndaquil.

Three hours on my game, and I'm still just outside Cherrygrove trying to train them up.

Current Team
    Carlisle, Cyndaquil: Male, Level 10
    Marie, Murkrow: Female, Level 10
    Smucky, Stunky: Female, Level 10
    Paul, Phanphy: Male, Level 10
    Cassie: Dratini, Female, Level 10

Off to the next city now I suppose!

ILoveDragonite

~~Do the wave~~
    Years
    Everyone has a Typhlosion and an Ampharos sooner or later in the game. It's only for teh cool kids like us. lol
    The worst starter and the worst electric pokemon. No thanks.

Edit: WOO! My Shiny Crobat just found a Shiny Leaf. I didn't even mean to find one. XD;

That's an amazing pokemon, i'm going to hunt for a shiny zubat now. **** this is going ot take me weeks isn't it?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    The worst starter and the worst electric pokemon. No thanks.

That's an amazing pokemon, i'm going to hunt for a shiny zubat now. **** this is going ot take me weeks isn't it?
    Hopefully not :3

- Healed Amphy.
    - Traveled the routes before the Safari Zone for level ups.
    - Went to Lake of Rage and caught Gyrados.
    - Am now in the hideout.

My team is:

Shiny Crobat Level 35
    Quilava Level 35
    Cherrim Level 35
    Lanturn Level 35
    Weavile Level 35

:]

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I'm at the Whirl Islands right now, trying to catch a Modest Lugia. About 50% of the time it wipes out my party, 30% of the time I kill it within the first few seconds, and 20% of the time I catch it but it's the wrong nature. >_<

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Still training for Red, i'm going to keep battling the Elite 4 over and over again (even if I lose) until my pokemon get to about level 75, i've battled all of the available gym leaders for now

Feraligatr Lv63
    Houndoom Lv63
    Magnezone Lv61
    Gengar Lv60
    Mamoswine Lv63
    Lugia Lv62

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Well I'm currently in the Slowpoke Well doing some Training for the Gym My teams is as follows:

--
    --

Lv18 | Lv16 | Lv10​

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Currently toughing it out on Mt.Silver with a lucky egg, trying to get every member of my team level 68+.
    Then last night, I brought my steelix back from the pokewalker, and about an hour later I check my pokewalker, and it said a Hoothoot has joined me! That's 3 pokemon that randomly joined me via pokewalker.

Back