• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

heeeeeeeeeeeey everyone

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2015
    Sooooo ive actually been a member of this forum for a while now i just have never introduced myself just been spectating. HIIIII!!! looking foward to making some pokefriends lol

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Hey, dabidpelix! For some reason I'm reminded of phoenixes when I say your username... odd, right? XD; Anyway, welcome back to PokeCommunity! I see you joined in July and then went a little inactive - did school get the best of you or was it just general lack of interest? Seems about the time summer would be winding down and school would be starting so I can assume that you were hit by a tidal wave of responsibility very soon after joining, unfortunately. :/ Oh well, you're here now and that's spectacular - hope you can be active for a long time to come.

As for making friends, that's a breeze to do here since there are a load of friendly members - we have 15k active, you would make the inference there are some nice, friendly ones! - so don't hesitate to go reach out to some. Don't be surprised if some even talk to you first! :D So, once again, welcome to PC. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate for a second to leave a VM on my profile. I'm usually around so I'll get back to you ASAP! Enjoy your stay.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi dabidpelix. Looks like you are having a bold decision to introduce yourself. I think this step will make a big difference. Just remember your responsibility, and you'll be fine! :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sooooo ive actually been a member of this forum for a while now i just have never introduced myself just been spectating. HIIIII!!! looking foward to making some pokefriends lol

Hello Dabidpelix, welcome to the PokeCommunity.

Given you joined in July, your account is quite old now. So, why the sudden inactivity? Did school get in the way or did you just forget to check every now and then? Well, we're glad to see you back and finally get involved with the 15,000+ members we have here.

So, any parts of the forum are you interested in? Most join for hacks, but others may join for trades/battles, the chit-chats or to just interact with members. I mainly joined for the Pokemon game discussions but ended up posting in other places too. If you ever need help the friendly staff members indicated by bold blue, orange and red usernames will be happy to lend a hand to you.

I'm Hikari, and if you ever need to talk I'm happy to take any VMs!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Hey there Dabid, welcome to our awesome community! Nice to meet you. :D

You've been a member for a few months now so it's good that you decided to introduce yourself - better late than never in this case! So is there anything you're interested in doing here, or did you just want to get involved in an active Pokemon community? You didn't say much about yourself so that makes it a little hard to welcome you better; makes me curious to know haha. Would be great if we could learn more about you like your favorite Pokemon, game, hobbies, and other things, so why not tell us a little more? Makes it a whole lot easier to make friends, after all. Who knows, maybe you and I already have a lot in common that we don't know about yet. ^^

As I'm sure you can tell, PokeCommunity's a huge forum so meeting people with similar interests won't be very hard if you stick around. Your intro is still your only post though so definitely look around and get involved in the discussions here as it's very fun and definitely worth it. Even if you're someone who's fairly knowledgeable about things, you'll probably learn a lot by being here! PC pretty much has it all, including forum games/trivia, polls, generation discussions, TCG talk, clubs, ROM hacks, and lots of other things, so get exploring! Hope to see you active and maybe we'll run into each other down the line, since it is a small world here, after all.

Wonderful meeting you, have a great time on PC, and hope you had a good Christmas! Make sure to read the rules to understand how the forum works and have a splendid time. <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2015
    wow what great feedback well i think i joined the forum originally for hacks! lol but my girlfriend recently bought me a new 3ds and a copy of pokemon white 2! and while playing it i realized hey it would be good to meet other people that play too, and i remembered this place lol so i plan on being very active!

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
    Years
  • Well, welcome back to PC, dabidpelix! I"m Bandit, pleasure to meet you! I hope you have a good time on PC!

I understand that you play B/W 2! There's just a forum for that right here!

And please, if you ever have a problem or need help with something, don't hesitate to ask another member or a moderator, anybody will be glad to be of service!

- Bandit

Back