• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello °^°

Sylvecario

Sylvecario; the Sylveon that has a Lucario as a fa
Years
hello ?^?

Soo... Hello, I'm Sylvecario, and how to can read it out of my Name, two of my favorite Pokemon are Sylveon and Lucario

I play Pokemon since the 2. Gen Remake and like and love it even before my first game.
Recently, I start working on my own Pokemon Fan Game, which... doesn't even has a Title Name and this time now...

sooo...
I hope I will have a great time ^^

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 17, 2019
Welcome! I like your avatar! :>

What language/software are you making your fan game in?

Enjoy your stay!

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Heyyy Syl and welcome to da forum :)
Yessss, I also love Sylveon including all the Eevolution. Gen 2 sure is enjoyable that I played it several time. Would you tell us more about yourself?

Sylvecario

Sylvecario; the Sylveon that has a Lucario as a fa
Years
Welcome! I like your avatar! :>

What language/software are you making your fan game in?

Enjoy your stay!

RPG Maker XP with Pokemon Essentials
Just because I can change everything just in one Program or Data (and I like it more)

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 17, 2019
RPG Maker XP with Pokemon Essentials
Just because I can change everything just in one Program or Data (and I like it more)

Man, that brings back memories. I used to finangle with RPG Maker 2000 and XP when I was young. Good luck on your project!

Lil_Mew19

I'm soft uwu
Years
WELCOME

Hello, there , Syl, and welcome to the site!

You should totally share your fan game with us once your finished! I hope to play it once you're done!

Also , I know you'll enjoy it here. Have fun!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh wow did you draw your avatar? It's incredible!

I am also a huge fan of Sylveon! More so than Lucario, sorry to say. In fact, more so than any other Pokemon, haha. But still! It's nice to have another Sylveon supporter on the forums! Best of luck to you in your fan game! And if you have any questions we have a very large and knowledgeable userbase filled with all the resources you need right here!

Happy posting! :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ah, I understand. Well either way it's super cute!

If you ever decide to draw Pokemon, come visit me in the Art Studio! There's lots of talented people there if you're interested!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
OMG you love two pokemon i really love xD You are awesome. We totally gotta be friends!

Welcome to the forum! I'm the.....fangirl around here. With the super huge fictional crush. On certain Pokemon gym leader. From kalos. Cookie if you can figure out who just by reading my profile! :3 *shameless grin*

Back