• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :3 I'm new and excited to meet you all!

Years
  • Hello,

First of all, I'd just like to say that I'm excited to see what I can contribute to this community. I am no "hacker" or "game developer," like some of you on here. I wish I were, but I'm having a hard time understanding how to do a lot of stuff--in both scripting and mapping.

Things about myself:

I like to play LoL (League of Legends)--not that good though.
    I like to play Soccer--also not that good in both real life and FIFA.
    I write Spoken Word pieces--I've been told I'm pretty good at that, but you're your own worst critic.
    I am not a picky eater, I don't dislike a lot of things, and I like to think my tastes in everything is very diverse.

What I can offer this community. If you need me to check if you've misspelled the dialogue in any of your Hack Roms, I would be delighted. If you want to run a story line by me, I can offer an ear, or even advice on where I think you could, not should, take it. I have my own ideas for Hack Roms I'd like to someday work on, but till' then, I'll offer any grammatical and or story developing services to whomever needs it! Thanks all, and I'm looking forward to chatting it up with all of you, or working with you!

PS: I can also offer to be a Tester of some sort; look for glitches/bugs/bad grammar ;)
    -Pokeboy777

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Howdy! Welcome to PokéCommunity!
    Don't worry, there's no obligation to be a hacker or game dev or anything of the sort. Thousands of members here have no interest in either, and no one's banned them for it (yet).
    I've never played LoL, but one of my friends has about 4000 hours. As for soccer, I gave it up after a few years because I was abysmal.
    Anyways, I'll see you around! Feel free to chat with me anytime :)

Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC~! Seems like you might want to check out our Fanfiction & Writing section if you haven't already done so; there yo can critique on other writers' pieces and maybe post some poetry there if you want? :)

Either than that, I definitely hope you have a great time around here in the community! Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi!

Have a great week! ♥

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello :3 I'm new and excited to meet you all!

Oh! Well sorry, I'm not really knowledgeable about these sorts of things, so, nothing for you to test on my part, but hopefully someone will step up for you soon! And don't worry, you'll be able to find the help that you need and so desire if you post around the hacking and development boards, if you so choose to!

And welcome, welcome to the forums! I used to play LoL, but not much anymore, sadly. At any rate, I hope you enjoy yourself here! If you have any questions or just want to have a chat sometime, I'm always open to PMs/Vms. =) Have a wonderful day!

Years
  • Howdy! Welcome to PokéCommunity!
    Don't worry, there's no obligation to be a hacker or game dev or anything of the sort. Thousands of members here have no interest in either, and no one's banned them for it (yet).
    I've never played LoL, but one of my friends has about 4000 hours. As for soccer, I gave it up after a few years because I was abysmal.
    Anyways, I'll see you around! Feel free to chat with me anytime :)

Yeah, LoL is so time consuming... haha. I've spent a great deal of both time and money on it :P haha. And thanks for the warm welcome, Rainbow. :D

Hey there, welcome to PC~! Seems like you might want to check out our Fanfiction & Writing section if you haven't already done so; there yo can critique on other writers' pieces and maybe post some poetry there if you want? :)

Either than that, I definitely hope you have a great time around here in the community! Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi!

Have a great week! ♥

I have not gotten a chance to do so, but I sure will. Thanks for the info! And yeah, I'd love for other people to see my art! :P

Oh! Well sorry, I'm not really knowledgeable about these sorts of things, so, nothing for you to test on my part, but hopefully someone will step up for you soon! And don't worry, you'll be able to find the help that you need and so desire if you post around the hacking and development boards, if you so choose to!

And welcome, welcome to the forums! I used to play LoL, but not much anymore, sadly. At any rate, I hope you enjoy yourself here! If you have any questions or just want to have a chat sometime, I'm always open to PMs/Vms. =) Have a wonderful day!

Thanks Dragon! I'll be sure to do so if I ever do decide to try and develop a Pokemon Rom in the near future. And will do! Thanks for the friendliness, :P.

Welcome! I hope you like it here. maybe we can become friends!

Yeah, definitely! I hope so... I could definitely use more friends!!! haha :P

Years
  • Haha I'm much more of a grammar/spellchecker myself.. as a writer I've experience going through people's stories and whatnot for errors. Unfortunately I don't think those volunteers are as requested in our game-making forums, usually, but there's always that instance where someone wants a helping hand in the writing/ideas department. So you never know. ;p

Welcome welcome, pokeboy777! I am so glad you seem to be enjoying yourself so far. Never got into LoL personally but my name (Janna) is apparently a character there which has always been pretty funny. If anything I want to play just for that. x'D See you around and have a good time.

Years
  • Haha I'm much more of a grammar/spellchecker myself.. as a writer I've experience going through people's stories and whatnot for errors. Unfortunately I don't think those volunteers are as requested in our game-making forums, usually, but there's always that instance where someone wants a helping hand in the writing/ideas department. So you never know. ;p

Welcome welcome, pokeboy777! I am so glad you seem to be enjoying yourself so far. Never got into LoL personally but my name (Janna) is apparently a character there which has always been pretty funny. If anything I want to play just for that. x'D See you around and have a good time.

ah ok, i would imagine so. And yes, Janna is an LoL character. She's a Support champ (one of the best actually)(but can be difficult to use).

Back