• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! :3

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! This is a great community, everyone's really nice here. How about you tell us what other games you like to play besides Pokémon? There's no need to be shy. Anyway, if you'd like you can check out the Trade Corner board, there are a ton of people willing to trade there. I'll also probably at least try to donate a few pokémon, I have a bunch between my X and AS so I can probably give a couple away.

I hope you have a good time here! =3

Years
  • Hi Mariosta Welcome to PC!!! I love your username it sounds cool ^.^ This forum does seem to be one of the best ones for Pokemon. I've really enjoyed being here so far :D. What games do you play? You seem really nice. I like you already^^^^^^

Years
  • Welcome to PC Mariosta1! Yeah I have to agree this is a very nice community to be in. The mods aren't your average power hungry dictators and the people here are all very friendly so you should have a great time here! :)

What video game series(es?) are you interested in right now? I personally will always love Pokemon and just recently I've been getting into Kingdom Hearts. I guess I should also ask which Pokemon games do you have right now? I have at least one from gen 3 and on, although I'd love to check out the gen 1-2 games one day if I can a hold of them.

Anyways I hope you have a great time here and if you ever want to chat VM me!

Years
  • That's really kind of you. =) I love giving things away to new players even if I've not really had many opportunities to lol. Welcome, Mariosta1! PC is definitely an awesome forum and we all do hope you settle nicely in here. Took me years to finally get involved but in the end it was worth it.

Have fun. <3

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • hello and welcome to pc. i really like how you're putting together a donation center so people can donate their pokemon for trainers who need them. you should make a thread for that in the pokemon trading section. if you like video games, you should check out the video game section. i post there a lot! let me know if you need any help or just a friend, drop a vm.

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC, Nice to meet you! It's really kind to give rare pokemon to new players! Have fun and if you have any questions or just want to chat you can Always VM me!

Back