• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ^_^

Ruby Rose

Drinks Milk B]
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2015
    Hello everyone! I came across this forums and decided to try it out and so far I think it's pretty neat here! :]

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi dear! I'm Dragon; it's nice to have you here. ^^

So, how are you today? I hope you're enjoying your weekend! We always have many things here on the forums as you're more than welcome to check anything out to your heart's desire! I also hope we can learn more about you too! If you have any questions, or if you wanna chat, you can contact me. c:

Have a lovely time. ^^

Years
    Oh hey there Ruby! Such a pleasure to have you here with us, and that's a really adorable username you have there. I'm assuming you're a RWBY fan going by that? Wouldn't be surprised if that was indeed the case.

As our Dragon already said in his own words, there's so much to this forum, even outside the Pokemon aspect of things which means we have something for everyone regardless of what you like or not. Why not tell us some more about yourself so we can recommend sections you might be interested, or you can consider looking into our adoption center and request a helpful face to guide you around the community, and we even have a nice little challenge for new members to check out so feel free to look around!

Anyways, have a great time Ruby and if you ever want a new friend or just want to chat I'm always happy to accept you anytime! Good luck with everything, and see you around!

Ruby Rose

Drinks Milk B]
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2015
    Wow! This forums is so welcoming!
    Thank you for all the welcomes and yes I am indeed a RWBY fan along with Pokemon and a few other anime(and manga) =) I also enjoy writing, drawing, playing video games, practicing martial arts(Tae Kwon Doe), and being outside horseback riding when I can.
    I do have one question. I did not know that other users posted on this thread until I seen it as one of the latest posts on the home page, how do I set it to send notifications when somebody responds to a thread or post?

Back